CFB Week 2 Thread

MikeT14

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You can dream.

Glad Bryce is getting this much love already. He was smart to not follow the Mater Dei pipeline to USC.  

It's not out of the realm of possibility. If the team isn't very good this year or next Mark Davis will have to make big moves.

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah, they have some talent. I think they are definitely a top 15 team. I still won’t be all that surprised if they drop 2-3 though. I never felt like that was a heavyweight match out there today.

DL doesn't have the same level of talent as previous years.  Too much inexperience in the backend.

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I’m honestly not even sure if Oregon is that good. I just don’t think this is a great Ohio State team. They have loads and loads of talent on offense but growing pains at quarterback, lack of offensive identity, and a really bad defense.

At this point the best thing for them might be to lose another game or two to justify some shake up on the defensive coaching staff in the off-season. Coombs just ain’t the guy. 

Lol what do you mean by that good? Like a top 5 team?  Nah, probably not. But we went into your house and just beat you. We ran that **** down your throats. Out Qb had a completion % under 50 and we were missing two absolute studs on defense (including the best defensive player in college football) and we still won. 

Humble yourself.

2 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Lol what do you mean by that good? Like a top 5 team?  Nah, probably not. But we went into your house and just beat you. We ran that **** down your throats. Out Qb had a completion % under 50 and we were missing two absolute studs on defense (including the best defensive player in college football) and we still won. 

Humble yourself.

I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not. 

I agree that they handed it to OSU and already said they’re a top 15 team. Why the anger? You yourself are saying that they are not a top-five team. That’s what I was saying. Not sure what gives here.