Fitzpatrick likely out indefinitely - Hip Subluxation

MikeT14

8 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Someone posted on Twitter, I guess off of Web Md that’s it’s a 2-3 month recovery but that’s at best I guess. He should just retire IMO. At his age, not a good injury to have.

We’re going to hear a lot of Cam noise this week!

I hope they stick with Heinicke/Allen and go with a boom or bust season with one of these two, most likely a bad season and we end up picking top 10, maybe top 5 and take a QB.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

This is a bummer for him obviously but honestly we should have just started Heinicke all year anyways.

I think I was on record as preferring to play Heinecke and see what he has and the Fitzpatrick signing was a good way of doing just that. I just didn't want it via injury

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'm torn on this. On one hand I think Lock is probably going to be a better pro. But man does Heinecke intrigue me enough to wait. 

He intrigues me a lot as well. Maybe the Giants will figure him out and end this little run of good play but if he plays well against the Giants you have to start him the rest of the season. Sometimes you luck into a QB and maybe this is one of those instances. The good thing is if it isn’t we’ll end up with a high enough pick to take a QB. 

• Like 1