CFB Week 3 Thread

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I know we've done this but how are you a Rams? fan and UF

I started watching football during the GSOT days. The rest of my family are Jags fans. I was a little contrarian and loved to make my brother mad, so I wanted to root for another team so that I could mock him when the Jags lose. I unsurprisingly picked the Rams. As for UF, I am a third-generation Gator. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I started watching football during the GSOT days. The rest of my family are Jags fans. I was a little contrarian and loved to make my brother mad, so I wanted to root for another team so that I could mock him when the Jags lose. I unsurprisingly picked the Rams. As for UF, I am a third-generation Gator. 

That's funny, I'm kind of the opposite. Born a GB fan but looked Florida because when I was a kid Spurrier was doing all this crazy trick play **** and stuff and I was fascinated

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

That's not what the rankings and state titles say LOL

I thought everyone hated Steubenville now? Thought St. X was in the clear. Also, I was pro-St. X and poo-pooed Colerain when I lived in SW Ohio.

St X recruits so who cares about their irrelevant rankings and titles. Bunch of entitled and awful kids and parents, same a Los Moeller.

Colerain was/is legit. Easily the best HS team in Ohio history in 2004. Not close.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

St X recruits so who cares about their irrelevant rankings and titles. Bunch of entitled and awful kids and parents, same a Los Moeller.

They are prep schools, they're allowed lol. You really poo-pooing the school that produced Ken Griffey Jr?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Colerain was/is legit. Easily the best HS team in Ohio history in 2004. Not close.

Colerain is bull****. Don't start with me. lol

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

They are prep schools, they're allowed lol. You really poo-pooing the school that produced Ken Griffey Jr?

Colerain is bull****. Don't start with me. lol

Griffey went to Moeller. And yes I will. 2004 
Colerain is the GOAT Ohio HS football team, and it’s not close. 18 D1 players were starters on that team.

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

That's funny, I'm kind of the opposite. Born a GB fan but looked Florida because when I was a kid Spurrier was doing all this crazy trick play **** and stuff and I was fascinated

Well, Mullen is a lot like Spurrier in terms of his offensive creativity and brilliance. Wish he had SOS's ruthlessness.