Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Honestly I think having a role dedicated to finding someone who isn't a threat to town is a bit absurd.

I trust swag that he is now an indy but I doubt heavily he's friendly

Swag is always friendly and always a gentleman. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg is possibly signaling the out of the faction now solo person that they’re willing to team up. The claim of “out of the chat” I don’t buy given orcas voting for Matts, so clearly he doesn’t want to give up his faction.

What?  All they would have to do is look at the ratio and see there’s an extra person not in their chat.  Or, are otherwise aware of me.  Plus, matts was a better lynch, and he only has himself to blame.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Any chance raves is lying? Seems like a pretty limited usefulness power. 

Yes.

I thought for sure Raves was going to disbelieve swags claim and find it peculiar that he didn't. If swag is being truthful,  Makes it seem almost like  he's trying to get the traitor to his faction lynched

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Honestly I think having a role dedicated to finding someone who isn't a threat to town is a bit absurd.

I trust swag that he is now an indy but I doubt heavily he's friendly

I mean, in the 80s, the KKK tried to rebrand to move away from their coarse image.  I don’t see why I cannot do the same.  Instead of Klantastic, it’s Swagtastic.