Waiver Wire Thread

AkronsWitness

I was able to trade Gronk and Lat Murray for Cordarrelle Patterson and RSJ. Just realized someone dropped Logan Thomas so I scooped him to stash. I love my team lol. Was also able to claim the Panthers defense since they were dropped for a bye week fill-in.

Dak, Ryan
Taylor, Swift, Patterson, Herbert
Hill, Evans, Cooper, Thomas, Kirk
Knox, Thomas, RSJ
Panthers
Koo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Took a flyer on Hasty with one of my waiver spots. @N4L you're a 49ers fan right? Think he can be a factor?

Very good chance hasty is ahead of sermon on the depth chart. 

He's a very natural runner with incredible feet. I was worried he might be too small for the NFL but he looks bigger/stronger than last year 

He's worth a stash for sure but he also may be droppable in 3-4 weeks. Crazy thing is he could be the goal line back or get zero carries in the RZ. No one knows except the coaching staff 

• Like 1

I was cautious with my waivers last week but ended up dropping Hasty for Gaskin right before the games started. I have Jalen Hurts but someone just dropped Burrow for Darnold (lol) so I'm likely going to drop Brandon Ayiuk for Burrow so I have an insurance policy at QB if Hurts is injured or benched.

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I was cautious with my waivers last week but ended up dropping Hasty for Gaskin right before the games started. I have Jalen Hurts but someone just dropped Burrow for Darnold (lol) so I'm likely going to drop Brandon Ayiuk for Burrow so I have an insurance policy at QB if Hurts is injured or benched.

Blahaha. Someone should lay off of the crystal meth

thoughts on these two guys... 

Logan Thomas - My current TEs are Dawson Knox and Hunter Henry. How would you rank Thomas, Knox, Henry ROS? Kinda thinking of dropping Knox for Thomas

Odell Beckham- Beckham has been dropped. I know it doesn't look good for the former superstar. He is hurt, and Baker is hurt. Is there any chance he can become a WR2

Just now, NYRaider said:

The Texans just traded Mark Ingram and they were splitting the snaps 50/50 before the trade. 

you don't think Lindsey will get the Ingram role?  who would you drop in PPR?

QB: Kyler

RB: Kamara, Henderson, Gordon, CEH, Hunt, Mattison, Wilson

WR: Hopkins, Chase, AB, Toney, Shenault 

TE: Henry, Knox

24 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

you don't think Lindsey will get the Ingram role?  who would you drop in PPR?

QB: Kyler

RB: Kamara, Henderson, Gordon, CEH, Hunt, Mattison, Wilson

WR: Hopkins, Chase, AB, Toney, Shenault 

TE: Henry, Knox

Lindsey will get more involved but Tyrod Taylor is coming back so their passing game will be more efficient and David Johnson has been their primary pass catching back. Who's Wilson at RB? Jeff Wilson? I'd drop him for David Johnson personally.