Waiver Wire Thread

AkronsWitness

Figured I would make a place to discuss all waiver moves and questions.

I will lead it off, since my seasons are currently in shambles after week 1 due to injuries, Im in need of some RB help on the wire. Whats the move?

In 1 league I have Gus Edwards and Rahim Mostert (you have gotta be kidding me right), so who is out there to be targeted after week 1?

FWIW, Eli Mitchell's pro day results:

5'10" 201 (big hands too)

40 - 4.35
10 yard - 1.51

Vert - 37.5"
Broad - 10'8"

3C - 6.9
shuttle - 4.20

17 reps

Explosive athlete. Averaged 6.2 ypc his final season for the Ragin' Cajuns, 5.8 the year before that.

Could he be this years James Robinson?

Edited by Jeezla

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

FWIW, Eli Mitchell's pro day results:

5'10" 201 (big hands too)

40 - 4.35
10 yard - 1.51

Vert - 37.5"
Broad - 10'8"

3C - 6.9
shuttle - 4.20

17 reps

Explosive athlete. Averaged 6.2 ypc his final season for the Ragin' Cajuns, 5.8 the year before that.

Could he be this years James Robinson?

Maybe, I just hate Kyle Shannahan for drafting a guy lie Sermon in the 3rd round only to give literally every other RB on the planet a chance before him.

So I dropped D. Booker and picked up Jeff Wilson Jr., to fill my IR slot. I also picked up Noah Fant and dropped Robert Tonyan.

With my open bench slot I'm thinking of grabbing Sterling Shepard or re-adding Tonyan. My PPR roster:

QB: Rodgers
RB: Barkley, Henry, Montgomery, Ty'Son Williams, and Javonte Williams
WR: Aiyuk, Deebo, DeVonta, Fuller, and Chark (hoping to deal one of 49ers at some point)
TE: Fant

Other WR of note: Beasley, Watkins, Renfrow (? 9 targets), Reagor, Marshall Jr.

We can start 2 TE's, 1 in the FLEX.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

So I dropped D. Booker and picked up Jeff Wilson Jr., to fill my IR slot. I also picked up Noah Fant and dropped Robert Tonyan.

With my open bench slot I'm thinking of grabbing Sterling Shepard or re-adding Tonyan. My PPR roster:

WR: Aiyuk, Deebo, DeVonta, Fuller, and Chark (hoping to deal one of 49ers at some point)

I have to ask……. What made you draft both SF WR’s?

9 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I have to ask……. What made you draft both SF WR’s?

Aiyuk was one of “my guys” pre draft. Went up to $16 on him. Deebo I got for $3 I think.

Obviously you can see my WRs are not the greatest as a lot of my budget went to the RBs.

Had a lot of interest in Aiyuk prior to week 1, just couldn’t get a deal done. I’m confident he’ll rebound. 

Added Bateman and Crowder in a couple leagues for 1$ and feel pretty good about it I think Crowder should do pretty well with the dinged up OL and could become a pretty good safety blanket for Zach Wilson

Dropped Terrace Marshall for Bateman I would rather have the 1 or 2 option in the Ravens offense than the potential 3rd or 4th option in Carolina

Edited by mattyice0401

19 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

I got Wilson in my IR slot in one league this week. Wouldn’t be surprising if he returns to be their #1 RB in a month or so. He helped me win a championship last year