GDT Week 2 - vs San Francisco 49ers

Jroc04

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m taking receipts. Ain’t no more room on the Hurts bandwagon after you all broke your ankles jumping off 

1 great game one pretty damn bad game. I am back to square one in expectations and don't know what to expect again.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:
4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Bruh shut up

No interest in watching a team with no urgency, discipline, or appreciation for having opportunities. This L is so well deserved. 

You've been negative all thread. Not sure why you're expecting this team to be a world beater. It's one week.

I am fine with this loss other than losing BG & potentially Brooks. Hopefully Sirianni learns from it & they practice QB sneaks this week. The 13 personnel Duo runs are so dang predictable on third and short & they got stuffed twice. Speed option was a great call on one of the third & shorts... Defensively, the second half was disappointing

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m taking receipts. Ain’t no more room on the Hurts bandwagon after you all broke your ankles jumping off 

I’m off this week and I’ll be on next week when we beat the Cowboys and you can’t do anything to stop me. 

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

5 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

1 great game one pretty damn bad game. I am back to square one in expectations and don't know what to expect again.

Tough next few games... I am hoping we can win two of the next four but that's looking at it very optimistically. Need Dallas to lose to the Chargers. The Giants absolutely stink & so does Washington. 

6 minutes ago, Daimonas said:
7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You've been negative all thread. Not sure why you're expecting this team to be a world beater. It's one week.

if you didnt block don after last season idk what you're doing at this point

You might have the right idea, but it would take a lot for me to block someone.