Injury Tracker

Turnobili

Obviously hope that Brandon Parker is not badly hurt as thatā€™s not good for any player but if he is itā€™s hardly a big problem for us. Miller still plays LT, Eluemunor is better at either tackle spot and Leatherwood possibly so at RT anyway. Eluemunor might be able to be the swing tackle.

James is average at OC and Cotton seems like the light has come on at RG so LG is a battle between Parham and Simpson. Could do with another vet challenger inside IMHO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 6:09 PM, NickButera said:

This is all it's going to take to completely obliviate this team.Ā  I'm just so completely baffled by how management deprioritizes the O-Line.Ā 

We resigned Brandon Parker at $3.5M and kept Denzel Good at $4M. I think they thought both guys would start for us.

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We resigned Brandon Parker at $3.5M and kept Denzel Good at $4M. I think they thought both guys would start for us.

Agreed. The new they needed to do something, but then when they lost those same two players, and leatherwood busted.....they did nothing. Hence the neglect. The fact that they firstly tried to shore up the o-line is an admission of need. When they lose the same players and more, and did nothing, it's admission that they needed something and lost it with no replacement.Ā 

3 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Agreed. The new they needed to do something, but then when they lost those same two players, and leatherwood busted.....they did nothing. Hence the neglect. The fact that they firstly tried to shore up the o-line is an admission of need. When they lose the same players and more, and did nothing, it's admission that they needed something and lost it with no replacement.Ā 

Yeah I was surprised that we cleared all of that cap space and then didn't look to add anyone. Isaiah Wynn and Daryl Williams look like the two best options on the market at the moment but it looks like we're not too concerned about it sadly.Ā