Birds @ Boys, Jimmy Johnson ROH edition

Matts4313

sooo...  just glanced at the stats.   Zeke over 5.6 YPC, 95 yards, Pollard 5.5 YPC also.  Dak well under 300 yards passing.  But the stat that has me puzzled and I am sure Philly fans puzzled. Philly RB's only had 3 rushes the whole game.  That is mind boggling considering how bad our RUN D is and we were missing a key member of our DL, and another didn't get a lot of snaps. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, quiller said:

sooo...  just glanced at the stats.   Zeke over 5.6 YPC, 95 yards, Pollard 5.5 YPC also.  Dak well under 300 yards passing.  But the stat that has me puzzled and I am sure Philly fans puzzled. Philly RB's only had 3 rushes the whole game.  That is mind boggling considering how bad our RUN D is and we were missing a key member of our DL, and another didn't get a lot of snaps. 

Having a lead is conducive to running. Who woulda thought. 

• Like 1

Man, it is wild to see this team (knock on wood) hit on not one, not two, but three (!!!) safety pickups for the vet min in Kazee, Hooker and Kearse. It's early and I don't wanna jinx it, but man. Years and years of us clowning the front office for buying safeties at Thrift Giant and they finally strike gold

The dude who did the 'Book of Dan' series is back on Reddit with a new iteration called the 'Gospel of Jones'.

For those unaware, some guy made a meme religion based on the Cowboys. Its basically love letters about the team written in an old testament style. 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I thought the reason it didnt count was because they blew it dead. The manning broadcast did a poor job on that replay in my opinion as I dont remember actually hearing what the ref said. 

Refs didn't say anything. They just didn't overturn the original call. Took forever to even make that decision.

22 minutes ago, D82 said:

Wow

I’m also a believer that if ALL scoring plays are automatically reviewed then all potential goal line scoring plays should be automatically reviewed. We should not have had to burn a challenge on that play that “coulda woulda shoulda” been a TD

• Like 2