Week 3 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

I'm in Southern CA. Legit never seen a Raiders fan. Unless you think some Chomos wearing Raider jerseys because they think they are NWA are really fans and know anything about the team.

The NFL has publicly admitted that the Raiders having such a huge fanbase in Los Angeles has hurt the Rams/Chargers. 

To help finance SoFi Stadium, the Chargers, who will be co-tenants with the Los Angeles Rams, are expected to kick in $400 million from the sale of personal seat licenses. PSLs give their owners the right to buy season tickets. But the Chargers are reportedly currently $300 million short of that projection.

The Raiders have made $549 million from the sale of personal seat licenses at Allegiant Stadium, more than doubling the team’s initial projections of $250 million, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

5 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

I think you are about to be surprised by the attendance Monday. Also if Chargers win Monday, they are winning the division. Pretty ignorant that you think this is a 2 horse race in the AFCW. 

Never said this, and I don't think this. Chargers are a decent team. I was just making a prediction that it will be Chiefs > Raiders > Chargers > Broncos. The same prediction I made before the season started.