Civilization Mafia II - Game Over! Civilization wins!

Whicker

On 9/28/2021 at 11:02 PM, squire12 said:

day 1 day 2

3 Pickle – Nacho, KSJ, Mwil 4 Pickle – KSJ, Mwil, Forge, Swag
5 Gopher – Raves, Tk3, Kevin, Orca, Pickle
4 Mwil – Orca, Carl, Squire, Pickle
2 KSJ – Raves, Rackcs
3 Orca – Matts, Forge, Rack 1 Orca – Matts
1 KSJ – Squire 2 Rackcs – Dome, Nacho
1 No Lynch – Carl 1 Nacho – Bcb
1 Swag – Gopher  
1 Mwil – Swag  
1 Tk3 – Bcb OT
1 Matts - Josh 4 MWil - Pickle, Squire, Orca, Bcb
  3 - Pickle - MWil, Forge, KSJ

Tk3 missed voting D2

13 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Sorry for my part in making this such an inactive game..

orca though.. he lays low as mafia, but N1 he was on at the deadline to make sure things went the way he wanted

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

Why did you mark me as Town when I didn’t flip and before I said anything?

5 hours ago, Tk3 said:

This is very interesting and idk why nobody else followed up on this

@squire12 - why do you have @SwAg marked as town, despite his alignment never being revealed?

4 hours ago, Tk3 said:

yes, more likely than not

but if I was putting together a list, I wouldn't mark you as town that way

It's definitely plausible that squire made a conscious analysis and decided you were probably town, but I don't think he writes you as green. I think its more likely that he's scum, and just marked you as town without realizing you never flipped town

In a world where most "scum slips" aren't actually slips - this one legitimately could be

I think I might be going in the wrong direction.  Tk3 is right that it had genuine potential.  But, Squire has always been methodical in details when I’ve had him with me as scum.  Not sure he has that slip.  Plus, I don’t know that squire sits his vote on a teammate the whole day as Mafia.  Squire ignoring Tk3 at the end was a bit strange though.

On 9/27/2021 at 9:00 PM, Whicker said:

Vote Count

3 Pickle – Nacho, KSJ, Mwil
5 Gopher – Raves, Tk3, Kevin, Orca, Pickle
3 Orca – Matts, Forge, Rack
1 KSJ – Squire
1 No Lynch – Carl
1 Swag – Gopher
1 Mwil – Swag
1 Tk3 – Bcb
1 Matts - Josh

@gopherwrestler will be the lynch.

You have until 8:10 CST to finalize build requests.

You have until 9:00 CST for moves

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

Vote Count

5 Carl – Squire, Orca, Nacho, Pickle, Rack
3 Orca – Matts, Carl, Bcb
1 Raves - Raves
1 Nacho – Forge
1 Pickle – Gopher
1 Squire - Tk3

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I think nacho is scum 

Nacho is voting Carl 

If you'd like to start a train not on the same line as nacho or better yet vote nacho, I'm in.  Could care less about Carl 

Sketchy post about Carl looking back given the flip. Used this as a basis of flipping to me I believe 

4 hours ago, Raves said:

It wasn't a fake push, but I was wrong on it.

Also KSJ was literally just a random person that I picked that I saw someone saying something about in those pages.  At least I think I did.  Not sober again. But hey vote me if you want, I'll even start it for you raves

Raves could have jumped on me but didnt

Really feels like it was myself and @rackcs last game similar situation where Matts and Bcb tried their best to get votes on me to save Carl but couldn't get any

Gonna change it up and go Josh/Gopher 2 instead of KSJ at the moment 

Bcb

Matts

Gopher 2 (he replace Josh right)

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Feeling good about

Squire

Raves

Racks 2.0

Pickle

Feeling ok about

Tk3

Forge

Not liking

Bcb

Matts

Josh/Gopher 2

Feeling good about

Squire

Raves

Pickle

Feeling ok about

Tk3

Forge

Feeling worried about

KSJ/Racks 2

Josh/Gopher 2

Not liking

Bcb

Matts

The Orca – Bcb (45)
Pickle Rick
Forge
Tk3 – Squire (45)
Bcb1213
gopherwrestler
Raves – Matts (45)
Squire12
Matts4313 – Orca (47)
Rackcs

Vote Count

1 Squire – tk3
1 Matts – Raves
1 Bcb – Orca
1 Orca - Matts

Resolution Vote Count

(2) Yay – tk3, Forge
(3) Nay – Orca, Pickle, Matts

The following Wonders will be available during the Renaissance Era. Please send me a build request or no build PM by the end of the day

The Great Zimbabwe – Once during the game, at any time, choose one player. You will attempt to kill that player. This kill is not affected by protection.

Forbidden Palace – If built by town, you may call upon the moderator to publicly confirm your alignment at any time. If built by non-town, once per game during the day, you may target a player to make any build request they submit for that day fail.

Leaning Tower – Each night, choose one player. All that player's actions that night will fail.

Red Fort – When you're targeted by the first killing action, that kill will fail and you will learn that player's identity.

Sistine Chapel  – Twice during the game, you may target a player to lock their vote for the remainder of the day. Votes can be locked onto “no vote.”

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Gopher 2.0 is KSJ.  And his only post yesterday was voting me I believe 

Racks 2.0 is Josh 

I believe this is correct on the replacement player.

Orca has racks and gopher flipped on who they replaced below

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

Feeling good about

Squire

Raves

Pickle

Feeling ok about

Tk3

Forge

Feeling worried about

KSJ/Racks 2

Josh/Gopher 2

Not liking

Bcb

Matts

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

But Tk3 did kinda come out swinging as soon as I mentioned it.  Not much on anything else.

I think tk3 and squire would be back burner for me right now.

honestly, Squire has a different tell that I think I've seen, subsequent to the initial questioning. I would have moved on by now if I didn't see that

I'm not going to die on this hill, but I actually think there could be something there, in a game where a lot of people haven't given much

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

Feeling good about

Squire

Raves

Pickle

Feeling ok about

Tk3

Forge

Feeling worried about

KSJ/Racks 2

Josh/Gopher 2

Not liking

Bcb

Matts

Matts:   I don't see matts faking an invest on orca as teammates with carl.  Maybe I am giving too much thought to the idea that matts would mention that in the scum chat if they were teammates.  I guess it is possible that carl never saw it or something like that.   

KSJ/Gopher:  not much to go on from a posting and thread perspective.  feels like a decent chance to be UTR scum

josh/rackcs:  I thought whicker noted that josh got selected for jury duty.   having recently done jury duty, you can very well not have any time during the day and depending on the type of case and when it would go to deliberation...you have no option to access the internet.   they take your phone, tablet, computer, etc.  Rackcs has not done much to really stand out.   he was on the carl vote line so more town lean based on that

Raves:  the end of D1 vote shifts from pickle and orca and his posting about that do look suspicious.  the self vote was a move off Carl I believe, so there very well could be scum there.   

Forge:  has not really stood out much at all.  D1 and D2 voted pickle and D3 nacho.  He had the chance to eliminate Mwil on D2 before it went to OT (not a hammer vote on votes needed, but similar in concept I would say), which I found a bit odd.   maybe it was a selective not wanting to  hammer Mwil specifically

Pickle:  I think this is pretty consistent pickle town.  though he was not as adamant on players on his vote line being scum on D1 or D2, so there is some pause with that.  

Orca:  Voted to save himself on D1 and pickle followed to make it a 2 vote difference over each of them.   self preservation very possible.   Though if pickle and orca were scum together, they would have known a late D1 vote movement would save each.   

bcb:  tracker seems like an odd choice if scum.  tracking nacho the night he is killed is suspicious, but if he is scum and knows who the hit is going to be, why track nacho?

Tk3:  missing vote on D2 is unusual.  laying pretty low otherwise and not showing the Tk3 town posting about consolidating votes.  he is suspicious of me for reaching a conclusion that swag was town.  lazy push from my view

PoE:  KSJ/Gopher, raves, Tk3, forge