The Return Of The King - Bucs (2-1) @ Pats (1-2)

ravishingone

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Hopefully we come out throwing every time on the first drive. Move the ball, score, and get the record all at once at the beginning of the game.

Then we can stop talking about it and play.

Wait what?  You don t want to see 12 personel and Lenny do his prime Lev Bell impersonation and try pick a hole to go 70 that isn t there.  I m hoping 9 route to Evans or AB off play action on 1st drive.  Go big!!!

Seriously, Pats are going to play 2 deep.  I m curious if Jackson shadows Evans.

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 1

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Well that does sound fun.

Well, we all know they will get the first possession of the game regardless of the coin toss.

3WR/1TE seems to be their best personnel grouping.  Jump out to a multi score lead and then some 12 and 13 personnel.  

This is going to be a long week till kickoff.  Might get as much hype as the SB as far as media coverage.

• Like 1

Bucs should win easily. There is not much to say about the Pats, except that they suck. The OL is much worse than expected and the strength is running the ball which doesn't match up well with the Bucs.

If the Bucs do struggle in coverage in this game they might need to give up a first rounder for whatever best CB they can get.

This is game will be pretty telling for that group.

3 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Athletic had a piece today about how ineffective both Devin White and Lavonte David have been thus far. 

With the dink and dunk offense Pats are running, we need that to change. 

I would argue White has been the worst player on defense. 

29 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Athletic had a piece today about how ineffective both Devin White and Lavonte David have been thus far. 

With the dink and dunk offense Pats are running, we need that to change. 

They're taking White out of the game by just not running the ball. 

David has been ballin, I don't know why they're saying that about him. 

This has to end now.  ATL game- Jensen flagged 15 yd, next play fumble.  Barrett offsides, negates TD.  Rams- OPI on Gronk during last drive before first half.  Not a penalty- Pinion 15 yd punt.  These are huge events in games, which have a ripple effect.  Hopefully, what they learn from the LA game, stop beating yourself.

• Like 1