Week 4 GDT: Titans (2-1) at Jets (0-3)

-Hope-

being a fan of this team just isn't worth it.

literally almost all of us knew that there was a strong chance this would happen. just think about that. all the fans know that we, supposedly a good team, stood a massive chance of losing to the worst team in football today.

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

If he catches that he's in the endzone. No doubt.

I see what he's saying. But we can't put off winning every game until the last second. We deserve to lose for letting the Jets hang around. If the offense doesn't stall for FG's in the redzone the whole first half, the Jets would have been one dimensional on offense and turns into an easy win in all likelihood.

Just now, -Hope- said:

being a fan of this team just isn't worth it.

literally almost all of us knew that there was a strong chance this would happen. just think about that. all the fans know that we, supposedly a good team, stood a massive chance of losing to the worst team in football today.

Agreed. Where you going?

Tannehill threw for 300 yards with no turnovers without his only two competent receiving options in the face of abysmal offensive line play. Threw a game-tying touchdown with 20 seconds left in regulation and what should have been a game-winning touchdown in overtime. If we need more than that to beat the Jets, this team is hopeless.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Tannehill threw for 300 yards with no turnovers without his only two competent receiving options in the face of abysmal offensive line play. Threw a game-tying touchdown with 20 seconds left in regulation and what should have been a game-winning touchdown in overtime. If we need more than that to beat the Jets, this team is hopeless.

Which yes, this is just a very long winded way of saying this team is hopeless.

I'm still a fan of course. But I just am not emotionally invested like I used to be. 

A lost like this used to ruin my whole week. But why should I let them have that much control over my life. Lol. 

They always do mess like this. Make it unbearable. 

Losses happen but you should lose to another top team not a team that hasn't scores a TD in almost 3 games. 

Comical. 

I know y'all are blaming  just about everyone from Robinson to the kicker. 

But we been fans of this team forever and same results no matter who is in charge or at QB. 

Jist years and years of this organization failing to be anything but average.