Week 8 GDT: Bears @ Saints

blkwdw13

Just now, Sugashane said:

Just stating this. We are down by 5. We had a bogus TD overturn that cost us 4, and we missed on a 2 pt conversion that would not have been necessary should we have had the TD. That is 5 points right there. Plus Barth is trash. This was a very winnable game even with the crap playcalling and WR corps.

Can't forget about KF23 being offsides on the FG, giving the saints another 4 pts

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Just stating this. We are down by 5. We had a bogus TD overturn that cost us 4, and we missed on a 2 pt conversion that would not have been necessary should we have had the TD. That is 5 points right there. Plus Barth is trash. This was a very winnable game even with the crap playcalling and WR corps.

Plus you take away four pts from them if Fuller doesn't line up offsides and we are winning this game.

5 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Doesn't change anything except let the OC do what he wants, which has been my point the whole time, but I get it you want to see the RRP offense the rest of the season except when they absolutely have to open it up.

Yeah no one said that...I'm just not willing to blindly blame Fox when we have no idea of his input on offence.

Just now, HuskieBear said:

Can't forget about KF23 being offsides on the FG, giving the saints another 4 pts

True, but that was player error, so I iognored that. The TD was just a horrendous botch the refs had while having it reviewed.

And I hate Barth. lol

5 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Yeah no one said that...I'm just not willing to blindly blame Fox when we have no idea of his input on offence.

Open your eyes and look at all of his offenses except when he had Manning, that's your proof that he handicaps the offense.  And what did he say at half time, I guess that isn't proof either.

5 minutes ago, Hitman52 said:

Do they really have no faith in Shaheen that they've got Brown85 out there instead of our 2 round pick

Well he hasn't shown anything when ever he has been in the game, including pre season.

Archived