Week 8 GDT: Bears @ Saints

blkwdw13

3 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Open your eyes and look at all of his offenses except when he had Manning, that's your proof that he handicaps the offense.  And what did he say at half time, I guess that isn't proof either.

End of the day it's still Loggains who is designing, installing and calling the plays...you want to give him a pass for what we have seen go ahead but hopefully at the end of the year Pace will be smarter.

1 minute ago, navysaintsfan said:

Sorry guys. Your D is scary. Hope things come together. Trubisky will work out. I think so.

We knew it would be rough. Poor HC and OC who might not even get to make his own calls. Add in a horrible WR corps  and you're putting a rookie in a bad spot.

Hey as a Saints fan, how do you feel about Carmichael Jr? Think he has been an integral part of the NO offensive juggernaut year in and out? Or just benefiting from Payton and Brees? We've been talking about potential HCs for 2018 and his name comes up for the offense and ties to Pace.

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

We knew it would be rough. Poor HC and OC who might not even get to make his own calls. Add in a horrible WR corps  and you're putting a rookie in a bad spot.

Hey as a Saints fan, how do you feel about Carmichael Jr? Think he has been an integral part of the NO offensive juggernaut year in and out? Or just benefiting from Payton and Brees? We've been talking about potential HCs for 2018 and his name comes up for the offense and ties to Pace.

It's hard to tell with him. There was a season recently where Payton turned playcalling over to Pete and he did well. And I know he has a very close relationship with Brees. I think he has to have been playing a big part. That being said, no. Go away. Keep away. We have a good thing going right now xD

6 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

It's hard to tell with him. There was a season recently where Payton turned playcalling over to Pete and he did well. And I know he has a very close relationship with Brees. I think he has to have been playing a big part. That being said, no. Go away. Keep away. We have a good thing going right now xD

Fair enough. Pace and the McCaskey's don't want to answer my calls anyway. lol

Once you guys get some weapons and a better OLine for Mitch I think he will really blossom. I don't think the game should've been as close as it was (fumbles), but your defense fights hard. Props on a good game. 

It's beyond frustrating seeing this offense operate the way it does week in week out.  We all get that this team has a weak WR group but I mean c'mon it's time to take the training wheels off. Fox ball has gotta go. Either he changes his ways and adapts to the way things work in today's NFL or he needs to GTFO.

Also is it just me or has this bears oline seriously regressed ever since Dave Magazu was let go? Talk about a night and day difference from last year...

Archived