gdt Chargers versus Browns

mtmmike

11 minutes ago, Browns1987 said:

This one is on Stefanski. 

Second game that we blow up big leads while being the better team on the field. 

Im afraid he is a good coach, but we wont win anything big with him and his 4th quarter playcalling.

You are just a flat out dumb individual 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol at every clown blaming Baker and Stefanski.

We just dropped 42 points on the road.

If you want to blame a coach, it’s the one on the other side of the ball.

Not sure we can really blame Woods either

hard to be effective when you’re down your two best CBs and starting DE against an offense like this 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Im putting my foot in the sand on this one, he has had plenty of opportunities to be the hero and all we do is make excuses for him. Im done with that

Then move on, don't know what else to tell ya. I guess he could have ran 60 yards for a score but otherwise your just speaking from emotion. I didn't see any opportunities, did you? If so where wad it?

2 minutes ago, Empire Lies said:

Terrible phantom PI call, but the Browns had their chances despite the call.

Up until the last few drives in the 4th Quarter, Stefanski called a flawless game.

You can't go so conservative on a key 3rd down play with that Kareem Hunt run.

Clock management at the end was poor. Not sure whether that was mostly on Stefanski or Baker. Coach has to hold that one in most cases.

Too many miscommunication and blown coverages in the secondary.

John Johnson is a better player moving forward and around the box than a deep post Free Safety and he's better at that than Ronnie Harrison. They should let him thrive in the way that Brandon Staley let him by switching his role with Delpit or Ronnie.

Baker bounced back as everyone knew he would though the difference between putting the offense on the QBs back (Justin Herbert) versus in the flow of scheme and design playmaking (Baker Mayfield) is clearly seen in a game like this.

If Baker is just the QB, that won't lose a game and can keep the offense on schedule instead of being a transcendent QB you expect to put the offense on his back than that's good enough to win with this team. He's going to have to make plays down the stretch against top competition though if the Browns want to be an elite contender.

Most of the big yardage production was off of run after the catch, and I wonder how much the shoulder injury is still limiting him because there still are hardly any deep shots at all throughout the game or explosive deep play calls.

Have to get Njoku the ball more going forward. Don't care if he has drops or missed blocks.

The Browns have a punter problem.

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I think people are forgetting that we had Blake Hance and James Hudson at OT. Chances are, you're going to see a lot of quick and short passes to compensate for the bad OT play.

Are you saying that playing your 4th and 5th OT’s may impact you’re passing game???

idk man…

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 2

Bad officiating and two **** ups in the secondary was basically the difference in the game.

Whatever. We lost and it sucks, but I expected us to lose. Baker bounced back so that makes the loss sting slightly less.

Let's just get healthy because we have too many players banged up.