The search for a new Head Coach

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

At this point I hope we blow the hire again so I can just start supporting the Rams and be done with this poverty franchise. 

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Im not gonna lie, I really considered it last night 

Whack. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Kliff Kingsbury was 16-21 in his last 3 seasons at Texas Tech, got fired, was hired by USC as their offensive coordinator, then left to be the Cardinals head coach. Worked out pretty well for them, huh?

Thats different though. He was blessed with Kyler 

My shortlist (guys I want at least interviewed to show we're actually trying) in no particular order:

David Shaw

John Harbaugh

Eric Bienemy

Joe Brady

Kellen Moore

Herm Edwards (not because I want him, but I think he would scare the pants off Mark and influence something positive just in a failed interview)

Brian Daboll

Byron Leftwich

Gus Bradley

Pat Fitzgerald

We aren't going to find perfect, but I want a thorough search. No free passes just because someone has a connection back to Oakland. Old, young, offense, defense, fresh face, second chance, retread, you name it. 

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Lived in california my whole life. Not about to stop supporting the Raiders now, but if you want to go right ahead.

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

My shortlist (guys I want at least interviewed to show we're actually trying) in no particular order:

David Shaw

John Harbaugh

Eric Bienemy

Joe Brady

Kellen Moore

Herm Edwards (not because I want him, but I think he would scare the pants off Mark and influence something positive just in a failed interview)

Brian Daboll

Byron Leftwich

Gus Bradley

Pat Fitzgerald

We aren't going to find perfect, but I want a thorough search. No free passes just because someone has a connection back to Oakland. Old, young, offense, defense, fresh face, second chance, retread, you name it. 

I go...

Joe Brady

Jim Harbaugh 

Gus Bradley

Eric Bienemy(maybe.....) 

I dont like any other options.... like at all 

5 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I had never considered that before in my life. But yesterday pissed me off more than ever. I had to reallllllly count the cost. I'm good now though

It's like living in LA and being a Clippers fan instead of a Lakers fan. Do you just enjoy supporting a losing organization that will never win?