Madden 22 Franchise - Lions GM

MKnight82

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Head Cannon: SaQuon's younger brother.

Darby seems like far and away the best player in this class, but there are also many many WRs in this class too.

Ya it’s a pretty crappy class at the top.  I haven’t worked on my board yet, hopefully the mid rounds have some solid guys.

Just now, Danger said:

Also, 8 QBs mocked in round 1.

Including the CHIEFS, RAVENS, AND BILLS???????

Wha

Bucs, and Seahawks could make sense, Tom Brady retired. Russel Wilson could have or might be at the end of his playing days at this point in game?

I have serious issues with how they have implemented this mock draft system. It seems like it has the CPU generate the mock draft, based on how the players should be draft ONLY in order of BPA with no consideration at all to what the teams actually need. Before you saw a lot of QBs drop to like the 3rd round because there simply enough teams with a need a QB.  Now the CPU drafts 8 QBs in round 1 because the generated mock draft tells them to do so. 

Well that is disappointing.  Didn't EA implement some drafting AI improvements in last years version that essentially focused on teams not drafting QB's high if they exceeded the threshold of already having a good QB?  I could have swore that happened.   Did they just ditch that in this years because they had to revamp the whole process?

MAJOR FREE AGENT SIGNINGS

WR Deandre Hopkins (94) - Steelers - 3 years, $60.1 mil total

LT David Bakhtiari (92) - Steelers - 2 years, $41.2 mil

WR Keenan Allen (89) - Eagles - 3 years, $49.8 mil

LOLB Von Miller (86) - Packers - 1 year, $18.9 mil

FS Justin Simmons (86) - Bills - 3 years, $17.3 mil

WR Courtland Sutton (85) - Eagles - 3 years, $31.4 mil @Danger eagles loading up weapons for Stearn

TE Jonnu Smith (81) - Bengals - 4 years, $23.2 mil

30 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I would say Darby, Douglas, or trade down.  Ideally you trade down to 5 or 6 and one of them is still there.

I’m actually thinking just take Darby at 2 and trading out completely from 19.  The back end of the first round looks weak as hell.