What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

40 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

For my viewing list of the future....

I know I have to watch Breaking Bad.  No doubt.

But...I'm curious, how about It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?  I've never seen it.  

Sociopath/idiot humor. It’s Grade A 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Is it similar to "The Mick"?  Loved that sitcom.  Darker.  More adult humor.

Check out Single Drunk Female on Hulu.  The lead actress is the older sister from The Mick.   

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Is it similar to "The Mick"?  Loved that sitcom.  Darker.  More adult humor.

I never watched that but it got pretty bad reviews from what I saw. Kaitlyn Olson in the mick is super funny in IASIP and it’s in part because every character is in limited doses, so their individual moments are worth more. 

IASIP is a pretty fearlessly dark show. If it wanted to be controversial, it was however it wanted. The first ever episode was racist 

37 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I never watched that but it got pretty bad reviews from what I saw. Kaitlyn Olson in the mick is super funny in IASIP and it’s in part because every character is in limited doses, so their individual moments are worth more. 

IASIP is a pretty fearlessly dark show. If it wanted to be controversial, it was however it wanted. The first ever episode was racist 

The Mick was a lot of fun.  Great characters.

Lots of memorable quotes.  We watched it when it was first on and loved it then.  After a few years, the episodes seem new again.

• Like 2

Relieved that "The Blacklist" is finally over.  I stayed with it through the entire run, and I'm actually glad that it is over.  It could/should have been wrapped up a few years ago, and I stuck with it out of morbid curiousity.  

Thinking about it now, I don't really watch any series on the "big 4" TV networks anymore.  

If I could simply buy the limited sporting events that I want to watch a la carte, (along with convincing my wife), I could get rid of my biggest streaming expense.