What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

But lets not mistake

Gen V is a definite step down from The Boys.

But a good companion piece

It is for sure. Feels like a slight CW teen-drama. But there's enough good moments to overcome that, at least so far.

20 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I'm about halfway through season 2 of The Witcher. I know nothing of the source material so I'm just along for the ride. When should I jump off?

Im in the same boat as you about not knowing anything about the source material and i personally didnt mind it. To me it was an entertaining high fantasy show not necessarily a good one. 

5 minutes ago, Sad People said:

Im in the same boat as you about not knowing anything about the source material and i personally didnt mind it. To me it was an entertaining high fantasy show not necessarily a good one. 

Hey, all I'm asking is to be entertained. Good depends on personal taste! 😉 

5 minutes ago, Sad People said:

I can only speak for myself and like i said i was entertained. Is it a show id tell people to watch or would i watch it again? Heck na. 

Feel ya. I watch what I watch and once I'm invested (I've made it 12 episodes in), I finish it, good or bad. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Feel ya. I watch what I watch and once I'm invested (I've made it 12 episodes in), I finish it, good or bad. 

Then in that case id suggest finishing S3. Theres some good twists in there that i wasnt really expecting. I also dont think it was that long of a season either maybe 6 or 7 episodes?

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 11:54 PM, Malfatron said:

But lets not mistake

Gen V is a definite step down from The Boys.

But a good companion piece

I was going to critique your prior two posts for not being haikus and then you totally redeem yourself 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2022 at 8:24 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yeah, Black Bird was very, very good. If my opinion on TV means something, I'd suggest spending six hours of your life watching it

Black Bird was great, especially if you can watch it in two sittings.  Egerton was great and Paul Walter Hauser was very unsettling as Larry Hall.  Surprised this didn't get a ton of buzz.  I only heard about it because it came up on a local sports talk radio show.

• Like 1