What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 12/11/2023 at 12:50 PM, Forge said:

Halfway through Culprits on Hulu. Had never heard of it before. I'm actually quite enjoying it. Not reinventing the wheel or anything, and I think I have a good idea on how it's going to shake out, but curious to see if I'm right. 

I'm curious about this show.  I still don't even know what it's about exactly.  But i think i'm eventually gonna dive in.

But in the meantime, i'm just gonna be mostly mainlining old episodes of Original Frasier while i try to fall asleep.  Accent and voice so soothing.

On 12/22/2023 at 12:30 PM, THE DUKE said:

Survivor 45 was one of the best ones i've seen in a while.  The wrong person won at the end though.

what. i feel like the obvious winner won. who did you think deserved to win? Also I'm in the belief that the winner always deserves to win since the game is to get the jury to vote for you. 

just finished watching 'The Long Shadow'. was really good. 

Edited by 11sanchez11

11 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

what. i feel like the obvious winner won. who did you think deserved to win? Also I'm in the belief that the winner always deserves to win since the game is to get the jury to vote for you. 

just finished watching 'The Long Shadow'. was really good. 

I liked Austin more.  Both of their games were built off of loyalty to their core 4 for the most part, and Austin stuck to that.  Don't get me wrong, Dee was a very deserving winner, it's not like it was a bitter jury travesty like in some seasons, I just preferred Austin.  Honestly, any of the final five outside of Katurah were deserving imo.  I was pulling for Kaleb mid game, but he was a numbers victim.  I think if he could have made it just a couple more votes he would have gone far.

On 12/11/2023 at 12:50 PM, Forge said:

Halfway through Culprits on Hulu. Had never heard of it before. I'm actually quite enjoying it. Not reinventing the wheel or anything, and I think I have a good idea on how it's going to shake out, but curious to see if I'm right. 

Update, fully in on Culprits.  It's pretty solid and addictive.  Definitely one of those binge shows.

Also watched that Fubar show with Arnold on Netflix and it was so dumb but in exactly the simple throwaway funny way you want and my goodness is Phoenix from Top Gun hot.