What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

29 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm about halfway through Succession. While good, I'm not seeing an all-timer. People got hyped after season 4 so I'm going to assume it pops off the at some point.

Get on your hands and knees and play boar on the floor until you change your mind. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Get on your hands and knees and play boar on the floor until you change your mind. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952u2qqf8jixr30jpgiol5

LIS, it's solid but seasons 3 and 4 better be amazing otherwise people just go for anything even remotely decent these days and call it goat level entertainment. 

Edited by beekay414

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

LIS, it's solid but seasons 3 and 4 better be amazing otherwise people just go for anything even remotely decent these days and call it goat level entertainment. 

You are watching it incorrectly

On 5/7/2024 at 12:30 PM, beekay414 said:

I agree. It was pretty good, but I lost interest somewhere around where you are and never finished.

I just watched the first 2 episodes of Pretty Little Liars: Summer School on Max yesterday. I’ll admit, I’ve never watched the original PLL or any of the spin-offs, but I like horror, so I decided to check out Original Sin (S1) on Max a couple years ago and loved it. Bunch of compelling inter-connected plot threads with strong (though mostly assholic) characters. And lots of horror movie trope-naming and references (and 90’s throwbacks, namely Orgy’s version of Blue Monday in the series opener).

It’s very Scream-esque and I’m really enjoying the first couple of episodes we’ve gotten so far of the new season, titled Summer School. I can’t really go any further without delving into spoilers.

Little trigger warning, though: it hits some very sensitive subject matter, namely rape, self-harm and suicide. I understand those things might be triggering for some, especially the latter. It even carries a disclaimer right before the beginning of each episode (in S1, anyway), but I would otherwise recommend if you’re into horror as I am.

Edited by KManX89

Fargo season 5, this season is probably the best since S1. I'm staying out of the Fargo thread until we are finished, going to get through at least 2 more episodes tonight.

100% unrelated to previous seasons (so far, 6 episode in) so a person could just jump in and give it a shot. The first episode will suck you right in

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

On 5/7/2024 at 1:30 PM, beekay414 said:

I just can't see myself being interested in or caring about a bunch of rich *******s acting like rich *******s. I will probably try it someday, but it is way on the back burner