2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

16 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I don't get why anyone believed this. Zion has had weight issues since high school. The dude balloons up so easily.

feel for him honestly. You got everybody calling him fat and criticising his weight yet I don’t think he’s doing it knowingly. He’s just one of those people that puts on weight easily. Happens. I don’t think it’s a case of he doesn’t care. He’s injured and naturally you put on weight when you’re hurt and on top of that he puts on weight easily. Bad recipe 

MVP through about a third of the season:

1. KD

2. Curry

3. Giannis

4. Jokic

5. CP3

Agree? Disagree? Curry's been pretty bad for his standards for the last 5-6 games so he has to slide regardless of how good the team is doing. Giannis is soaring and the Bucks are winning now that Middleton is back and Jrue is healthy. Jokic has been unreal but he has essentially a .500 team. 

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

MVP through about a third of the season:

1. KD

2. Curry

3. Giannis

4. Jokic

5. CP3

Agree? Disagree? Curry's been pretty bad for his standards for the last 5-6 games so he has to slide regardless of how good the team is doing. Giannis is soaring and the Bucks are winning now that Middleton is back and Jrue is healthy. Jokic has been unreal but he has essentially a .500 team. 

i fell like nba twitter talking heads/nerds have jokic as the easy mvp

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's been great but the team is 13-13. Hard to see him getting it over the other three. 

Yep. On a purely individual play basis, Jokic should be the easy leader. If he keeps up his play and gets Denver above the play-in, then he'll have a shot.

Curry and Durant are the top 2 though. Giannis rampaging up as you said. Your top 4 is exactly right. 5 is just whatever, it's those 4 and then the rest.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Yep. On a purely individual play basis, Jokic should be the easy leader. If he keeps up his play and gets Denver above the play-in, then he'll have a shot.

Curry and Durant are the top 2 though. Giannis rampaging up as you said. Your top 4 is exactly right. 5 is just whatever, it's those 4 and then the rest.

I'm really not sure who would be the correct choice at #5 but just gave it to CP3 since the Suns have the best team in the league and they are still winning without Booker. Trae has been great but the Hawks have been pretty average, Mitchell/Gobert have a case, Derozan was playing lights out ball but he's missed some time now and Lavine has been pretty much just as good....I don't know, you can pick anyone for the 5th spot I guess lol.