2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

ayton had a terrible gm last gm, beats his o/u on points in the 1st half

easiest bet in sports

mikal on the other hand is the worst person for me to bet on, i seriously think i am like 0/8 betting his points this year. took him to get 15 and he had 0 in the 1st half

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Who's on top of your wish list to pair with Green from this draft? Paolo, Jabari, or Chet?

Chet.  We need the rim protection on defense AND he can shoot the 3 ball.  Him and Sengun would be a nasty combo. 

Edited by Texansfan713

I still can't believe the Nuggets nearly lost that game yesterday because of maybe the most ridiculous half time heave I've ever seen from Brandon Ingram.

Nearly had it stole in his own half court, just sort of spun it up there sideways without even looking at the basket and it went in.

Jokic is good at basketball.

Edited by lomaxgrUK

Okay, I'm all about not letting fans go too far and definitely not involving taunting or insulting a player's family members, but is it just me that thinks Westbrook is being a little too sensitive?

He says when people call him "Westbrick", it's an insult to his family name and legacy and he will no longer allow it. Like, come on man.