2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Suns a 8 point fav losses outright. Not sure if the Kings are good yet but if you’re a Kings fan you gotta like what you have seen so far 

They have a scrappy group. Cashed in on a parlay: Thunder, Kings, Cavaliers, and Heat ML.

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

@Kirillhated the pick, right?

Yeah I said there’s never been a good player named Josh in the NBA. But this kid is the 1st. At 6’9 his game is a mix between Magic and Larry. It’s actually hard for me to imagine he won’t be a 20/10 player and probably sooner rather than later. If he had actual good shooters around him and we weren’t tanking he could get 10 assists per game this season.

Kid is nice I think he’ll be better than Jalen Suggs not sure about anyone else above him the top 4 all look elite.

Edited by Kirill
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Suns a 8 point fav losses outright. Not sure if the Kings are good yet but if you’re a Kings fan you gotta like what you have seen so far 

I love Davion Mitchell. Not much offensive game so far but defensively already great.

4 hours ago, Kirill said:

Yeah I said there’s never been a good player named Josh in the NBA. But this kid is the 1st. At 6’9 his game is a mix between Magic and Larry. It’s actually hard for me to imagine he won’t be a 20/10 player and probably sooner rather than later. If he had actual good shooters around him and we weren’t tanking he could get 10 assists per game this season.

Kid is nice I think he’ll be better than Jalen Suggs not sure about anyone else above him the top 4 all look elite.

Sneaky athleticism and sound fundamentals

3 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Giddey and LaMelo are living examples of what the NBA is today.... wide open with little resistance to offensive players. Both players looked much better in the NBA than the NBL in their rookie season alone. 

Golden State should've taken Giddey #7.