Week 7 GDT - Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco 49ers: The revenge of Jimmy G

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Damn people. Chill. The team sucks this year. So what. 

It's pretty bad because most of us thought we'd at least be competitive. Shanny has been very lackluster and that's concerning. We're really banking on Trey working out at this point considering how few picks we have to fix our issues over the next couple of years.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Geek said:

It's pretty bad because most of us thought we'd at least be competitive. Shanny has been very lackluster and that's concerning. We're really banking on Trey working out at this point considering how few picks we have to fix our issues over the next couple of years.

I'm just as disappointed as everyone else, but not to the point that I'm losing perspective of the future. People are reaffirming their criticism on Kyle/John based on a nutty rain game. Maybe I'm just still focusing on the potential positives, but as I'm getting older I'm trying to remember to keep an arm's length with sports no matter the outcome. Folks become so emotionally invested, it's crazy to see the mental anguish and anger that comes out. I think people need to remember they have no control over anything if it goes bad, and if it goes great you've still accomplished nothing lol. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

1 minute ago, Geek said:

I find it interesting that Jimmy threw it across his body to Deebo rather then throw it to Aiyuk who was equally as open on Jimmy's side

Yep, I was watching that. Don’t know if his eyes never went there or if he just didn’t want him, but he looked just as open