Week 8 GDT: Titans @ Colts

TitanLegend

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

I thought he just consults. Like just gives direction and knowledge throughout the week. He actually attends the game and makes in game decisions each week? 

I dunno what his role is each week, but yeah, pretty sure everyone on a coaching staff attends each game.

• Like 1

I don’t know why but I don’t feel nervous or worried about this game. I really feel we are the better team and will show that on the field. Even being so banged up. I think we got an angry Henry. AJ starting to heat up. Tannehill getting the ball out quick. Defense is gaining some momentum. Carson Wentz just doesn’t scare me. Dare if I say, I ain’t never scared.

Happy Halloween friends!

Titan up! Time for the defense to get spooky today.

Nfl Football Running GIF by Nickelodeon

9 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I don’t know why but I don’t feel nervous or worried about this game. I really feel we are the better team and will show that on the field. Even being so banged up. I think we got an angry Henry. AJ starting to heat up. Tannehill getting the ball out quick. Defense is gaining some momentum. Carson Wentz just doesn’t scare me. Dare if I say, I ain’t never scared.

Happy Halloween friends!

Titan up! Time for the defense to get spooky today.

Nfl Football Running GIF by Nickelodeon

man, i feel worse about this one than the KC game lol but maybe that’s just because i went into KC with zero expectations. the combination of all the injuries plus us just being completely allergic in recent years to actually securing the division early has got me shook

• Like 1

Indeed this is not good missing Tart, Simon and Evans.  I know Evans has a bad rap on this board but he has been steady and more importantly been where he is supposed to be on any given play which can be a problem with his replacements.   Personally when the season started I had us loosing this game to the colts. I still had us wining the division by two games so a win would make me pleasantly surprised.  

6 minutes ago, quiller said:

Indeed this is not good missing Tart, Simon and Evans.  I know Evans has a bad rap on this board but he has been steady and more importantly been where he is supposed to be on any given play which can be a problem with his replacements.   Personally when the season started I had us loosing this game to the colts. I still had us wining the division by two games so a win would make me pleasantly surprised.  

When has this ever been the case this year save for last week? Dude looked lost the first 6 games on way too many plays.