Week 8 GDT: Titans @ Colts

TitanLegend

49 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I know you know but I'm going to say it just because. lol

He wants to say Julio isn't worth what we gave up and that we should have gone a different direction. 
I guess maybe keep Corey Davis who just injured himself in practice.
Maybe sign JuJu who is out for the season with a bum shoulder.
Maybe we should have signed Golladay who can't even get on the field.
Maybe we should have traded those Juilo picks and half of the draft to go up and get Chase? 

Or maybe...

He just wants the ability to say "I told you so" about something,

I haven't paid attention to the counter argument of who he and others who didn't want Julio wanted, but outside of Chase, I can't say there is someone out there that is like "man why didn't we go get them!"

Maybe Desean Jackson is what he wants.

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

this dude literally only shows up to crow about whatever dumb **** he said in the past. i've been too guilty of responding to him....gotta mute and keep it moving lol

I am really ok with Julio sitting some time. 17 game season. We are 5-2. I really think we can handle the Colts without Julio, really not that worried. I think we win the division even with a loss sunday. The goal is to be fresh at the end of the year. He is almost 33, he clearly wants to play, but we gotta keep him healthy. Not sexy but I believe the right move. I still would rather have Julio than anyone else. We need him to be 100 for the playoff run. 

Next man up. We did it last week. Confident we can again this week.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

How do you mute/block people? I know I've done it before, but I can't find the option now.

if you click on your own profile there should be an "Ignored Users" tab in the drop-down, where you can go enter usernames into.

Eh on Evans being out. He’s made a couple plays the past couple of weeks but he still sucks. Hurts the depth because we probably have to see Dzubnar play on defense more which is yikes. Also be nice if Rice would make some plays considering you know…. We spent a 3rd round pick on him.

Edited by ttitansfan4life