Week 8 GDT: Titans @ Colts

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

this is such a big game, man

I think I saw somewhere...we're at 97% chance to win the division if we win

we need to just step on their necks. FOR ONCE. take care of business. PLEASEEEE

all i can think of is that arrested development "it never works....but maybe it will for us!" meme lmao

• Like 1

3 hours ago, -Hope- said:

yeah, nelson was out, braden smith (who they will likely have back this week) was out, kelly was playing through injury, and wentz could barely even walk. they're much healthier now. like i said, it'll be a bigger test this time around.

Also want to add Chris Reed who filled in for Nelson has done a great job. He’s most likely going to replace Glowinski this week. Great run blocker.

Edited by Blackstar12

Interesting to see how we come out.   I really like our DL but still against a top running team it will be a challenge.   Would love Brown back that would be huge in helping stop the run. Can our secondary continue to be steady.  Pitman is really tough to stop. Still can our make shift OL give Tanny time. Our receivers should have zero issue against their secondary as long as Tanny has time

35 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Already signed two RBs to the PS and now worked out Foreman. Would love to have him back but I feel like something is up if we looking at all these RBs.

Mike Herndon said on Twitter it looked like Evans was limping to  end the KC game

color me shocked if true

44 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah I feel it was a return where I saw him limping bad. 
Dude just can't get right.

not that speed demons grow on trees, but I wish we brought in legit competition for Darrynton. All the backs we bring in like Foreman are more power guys.