Week 8 GDT: Titans @ Colts

TitanLegend

I'm not a doctor (could've been)

why the heck is everyone hurting their hammy? so frustrating because it's such a delicate recovery.

I think Evans will be cut after the season.

Landry/Jones....we just need to keep them out until 100%. I doubt Jones plays more than 8 games this year. Freaking sucks

21 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'm not a doctor (could've been)

why the heck is everyone hurting their hammy? so frustrating because it's such a delicate recovery.

I think Evans will be cut after the season.

Landry/Jones....we just need to keep them out until 100%. I doubt Jones plays more than 8 games this year. Freaking sucks

nawwwwww. dont say it sucks now.. this is who yall wanted.. this is why those of us who didnt want julio, didnt want him.. 8th game of the season.. he's missed 3. and only finished one.. not to mention missing all of training camp.. you get what you ask for..

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Julio wants to play, kept trying to go back in the game Sunday but they wouldn't let him.

Seems like they're just playing overly conservative with him to have him 100% for the playoff run.

no coach thinks like this.. the games now, starting with the colts are part of the playoff run.. theres no magical part of the season where they say, "lets get all our guys ready for now." if you dont have them to win games in the now, later in the season wont matter. The fact is the titans traded for an injured wr.. he's been injured almost from day one.. they are trying their best to manage him, but the season's half way over and he STILL cant stay healthy.. to assume he'll somehow be healthier at the end of the season is asking for a lot.

Just now, Airness McNairness said:

no coach thinks like this.. the games now, starting with the colts are part of the playoff run.. theres no magical part of the season where they say, "lets get all our guys ready for now." if you dont have them to win games in the now, later in the season wont matter. The fact is the titans traded for an injured wr.. he's been injured almost from day one.. they are trying their best to manage him, but the season's half way over and he STILL cant stay healthy.. to assume he'll somehow be healthier at the end of the season is asking for a lot.

Clearly they do think like that, otherwise they'd let him play considering he's obviously wanting and willing.

We're 5-2 with restricting Julio, AJ earlier in the season, etc. They're obviously not too worried about it.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Clearly they do think like that, otherwise they'd let him play considering he's obviously wanting and willing.

We're 5-2 with restricting Julio, AJ earlier in the season, etc. They're obviously not too worried about it.

going into the biggest game of the season and likely the AFC SOUTH championship game and you say they arent worried about it... ok.

Just now, Airness McNairness said:

going into the biggest game of the season and likely the AFC SOUTH championship game and you say they arent worried about it... ok.

A loss on Sunday still results in the Titans being up a game in the division and leaves remaining schedules where the Colts still have to play Tampa, Buffalo, Arizona and Las Vegas, and the only teams left with winning records on the Titans schedule are the Rams and Saints, and with how mediocre the Saints have looked ever since their impressive week 1 win, I dunno how likely it is that they end the season with a winning record.

Already beat the Colts once so the worst thing that can happen is we lose Sunday and are tied with them in head to head. If we can't end the season with a better record than them, then it's our own fault. This game, in the big picture, shouldn't matter much at all. It is a chance to potentially bury the Colts, but it should be irrelevant whether we do or not with how the rest of the schedule looks.

37 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

nawwwwww. dont say it sucks now.. this is who yall wanted.. this is why those of us who didnt want julio, didnt want him.. 8th game of the season.. he's missed 3. and only finished one.. not to mention missing all of training camp.. you get what you ask for..

What in the world are you talking about

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

What in the world are you talking about

I know you know but I'm going to say it just because. lol

He wants to say Julio isn't worth what we gave up and that we should have gone a different direction. 
I guess maybe keep Corey Davis who just injured himself in practice.
Maybe sign JuJu who is out for the season with a bum shoulder.
Maybe we should have signed Golladay who can't even get on the field.
Maybe we should have traded those Juilo picks and half of the draft to go up and get Chase? 

Or maybe...

He just wants the ability to say "I told you so" about something,

I haven't paid attention to the counter argument of who he and others who didn't want Julio wanted, but outside of Chase, I can't say there is someone out there that is like "man why didn't we go get them!"

Maybe Desean Jackson is what he wants.

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

• Like 1