Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm not going to try to deviate your from your path, but be aware that (I believe) there is a strong possibility that Whicker was the mafia hit and Touch was killed by a Vig (that may or may not be town aligned). 

I will be willing to elaborate minimally on this, but reading the thread should lead people to the same conclusion. 

Well yeah, I doubt Mafia hit Touch since Touch was essentially AFK.

I am enraged, though.

17 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Killing UNT night one is a d*ck move. 

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Seriously…? The options of who would actually kill Touch N1 are very limited.

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

This feels entirely disingenuous.

I'm down to vote out Squire or Porca today.

Under no circumstances this game will I vote SwAg unless the vigilante killed Touch or the vigilante was redirected to Touch.

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

There's only a few people with the balls to hit unt day 1 knowing it's going to disappoint most of the people playing.

There is a side explanation that someone moved the hit on accident, like the roles that swap people. My brain isn't working right now, I'm exhausted.. I forget what it's called

5 hours ago, Dome said:

You know what felt fake to me?
This: 

Mwil liked this post too fwiw 

My guess is that Matts can’t help but gloat about shooting touch. I also think he scumslipped when he said “our moves” while joking wanting to change his move. 

First he tried to play it off like a joke about split personalities, then he tried to play it off like he just doesn’t know how to use the most basic principles of English, finally this morning he comes back with this: 

Once again patting himself on the back.

And this (weird he went from defending himself last night when he got caught drunk scumslipping to saying he was pretty confident he has you and I correctly marked as scum and 100% sure it’s at least one of us:

If you are town you should really follow me on lynching matts, because he is scum. 

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I liked it because he's right. Matts is also a self proclaimed adjective that he used to describe the person who killed Touch. I'm fine voting Matts and seeing if you're right about the "our" slip, albeit I think embracing the role of the villain who killed Touch and then gloating is a better explanation.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

No

I'm saying that SwAg wouldn't have killed Touch or allowed him to be killed, therefore, unless Touch was hit by a vigilante, SwAg isn't mafia.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

PSA:

I’m extremely disappointed with the decision to kill Touch after all this time from whomever did that…and that’s the biggest understatement of my mafia tenure.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m going to be removing those most likely to have removed my friend unless one of you gives me a reason to deviate from the warpath.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Consider me full on Team SwAg for the remainder of my tenure here. I need a wake of devastation and carnage please. 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Let's be honest, Porca probably killed Touch, which is just...I mean...

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm not going to try to deviate your from your path, but be aware that (I believe) there is a strong possibility that Whicker was the mafia hit and Touch was killed by a Vig (that may or may not be town aligned). 

I will be willing to elaborate minimally on this, but reading the thread should lead people to the same conclusion. 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Non-town vig? So a SK?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Like I said, I think Pickle is scum...I don't buy the vig hint.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Well yeah, I doubt Mafia hit Touch since Touch was essentially AFK.

I am enraged, though.

28 minutes ago, Daniel said:

It’s obviously a SK yall.

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

night moves will be due 30 minutes after the eviction as per normal

so send in default moves. they dont lock until 30 minutes after eviction

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

slappymatts - 2 (dome, mwil, daboyle

bucs - 1 (squire

daboyle - 1 (slappymatts

I urge everyone to trust Matts and I tonight. I will reveal all we know tomorrow. 

Lynching us today is an anti-town move. 

I firmly believe that Daboyle is mafia, but with only my word to back myself. 

Matts and I will vote today out of self preservation if needed. Our time in this game should not end by lynching. 

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I urge everyone to trust Matts and I tonight. I will reveal all we know tomorrow. 

Lynching us today is an anti-town move. 

I firmly believe that Daboyle is mafia, but with only my word to back myself. 

Matts and I will vote today out of self preservation if needed. Our time in this game should not end by lynching. 

Daboyle

show me what you got GIF