Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Everyone always brings up the bussing thing and it really does not happen often at all...and I'm pretty sure that when a legit, no pressure bussing happens, it usually involves me lol. 

I know one game Whicker and myself threw each other under the buss...and in another very small game like 2+ years ago I got Nacho voted even though we were teammates. I could have saved Orca my very first game and killed him. 

Orca killed got like mission lynched for no reason n1 then fin and @The Orca were trying to get each other killed the rest of the game and somehow they won 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Daboyle commonly says to buss him if need be and given the lack of activity id say its definitely not a normal case of voting and he would be saved/Bcb would be propped up a lot. If Bucs is scum with Daboyle i could see it 

Orca pushing an idea of Daboyle could have been bussed, tosses out bucs name.   Based on the d1 votes .....that is some interesting logic

22 hours ago, Malfatron said:

bcb - 4 ( porca, whicker, bcb, porca (2)

daboyle - 3 (slappymatts, mwil, squire

squire - 2 (swag, dome

slappymatts - 2 (bucs, daboyle

porca - 1 (forge

whicker- 1 (daniel

didnt vote

@theuntouchable

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

For those voting daboyle, start at page 25 and read the last few pages of d1.  

If daboyle is mafia,, I don't see a decent reason that mafia would have let the vote be that close with him 1 vote behind bcb at the deadline.   

I mean, scum buddies could have already been on bcb or just not online around the end of day.

26 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Couple recent games where daboyle was town and inactive.  I see his activity as a null tell on alignment.  

Daboyle is inactive all the time, but that does make it tough one way or the other. People like that should be on the short list for lynchings when we don’t have better cases.

Given the recent post I feel like an ******* for this, but I’ll move to Daboyle.

I’m open to other cases if someone wants to make a decent one.