WR: Larry Fitzgerald 
Slot WR: Cris Carter 

Team Favre 

QB: Brett Favre 
RB: Barry Sanders 
WR: Randy Moss 
WR: Steve Smith 
Slot WR: Antonio Brown 

Team Manning has some physical racehorses at WR. They might not win, but the DBs trying to cover them will need a lot of ice...

Andre would keep to himself, but TO and Irvin would get into a full out brawl. In between every play, probably.

1 hour ago, LieutenantGains said:

Look at what the Rams did in that 3 year stretch with Warner turning the ball over 63 times in 43 games.

And I get the GSOT 3 core weapons + the GOAT who rarely turns the ball over + Marvin Harrison?

None of these other groups have the advantage of playing together, the just have the advantage of having better players overall. Gotta speculate the better players would do better if given the chance.

If I have to pick a team for one game I'd take team Favre easy. Brett with Steve Smith, and Moss, with Barry would be absolutely nuts.  Plus AB, damn that's honestly a little overpowered. 

Over the course of a series of games I'd take team Brady. GOAT QB with some of the best precision route runners all time with a Brady's ideal type of RB.

Team Brady. But only because two head cases at WR for Manning and Favre while Brady is given chemistry, the perfect RB (for him), and no diva WR options… is too much of an advantage.

While I think Peyton could easily make 1 diva WR talent work, two of them? Just too much. Though I’m personally a LDT fan and think he and Andre with Peyton would be absolutely lethal.

If I could swap out Irvin for a lower tier talent but less diva-ness option, someone like Hines Ward or Reggie Wayne for example, that would personally be my chosen team. Or if I could swap Brees with Manning on team Brees, that’s what I would take.

On 10/30/2021 at 9:32 AM, diamondbull424 said:

Team Brady. But only because two head cases at WR for Manning and Favre while Brady is given chemistry, the perfect RB (for him), and no diva WR options… is too much of an advantage.

While I think Peyton could easily make 1 diva WR talent work, two of them? Just too much. Though I’m personally a LDT fan and think he and Andre with Peyton would be absolutely lethal.

If I could swap out Irvin for a lower tier talent but less diva-ness option, someone like Hines Ward or Reggie Wayne for example, that would personally be my chosen team. Or if I could swap Brees with Manning on team Brees, that’s what I would take.

Favre and Moss always yearned to play together (and did late in their careers). Just like you say Brady would make one diva WR work, Farve+Moss would likely work.