Zach Miller injury

CBears019

Wow. Zach's genuinely one of, if not, my favourite player on this current team. Horrible to see what looks like his career coming to an end like this after all the injuries he's overcome in the past. Hope he gets the best treatment possible for this.

This is so awful, I feel so terrible for Zach.  One of the better TE's in the league and could have been something if he didn't have the worst ******* luck with injuries. I really hope he keeps his leg and retires without major issue.

Not to hijack the thread, but I'm ******* sick and tired of the NFL right now.  The refs stole the last TD this guy will ever get from his finger tips based on the bull**** of him putting the ball down after completing the catch, to brace the leg that he could potentially lose.  So sick of the NFL, I'm not buying any merch for a long long while.  

Anyways, Zach, get better.  He's a genuinely great guy and teammate and I hope that even if he gets a miraculous recovery, he never plays another down, he's had way too many close calls with injuries that he needs to move on to bigger and better things.

Guys, good game yesterday, and we Saints fans are truly sorry to hear about the severity of Zach's injury.

We also agree that he was robbed of that TD. To be honest, that officiating crew was horrible all day long. Very disappointing.

Anyway, best of luck with your season, and speedy recovery to Zach Miller. He's been quite the player for you guys.

Peace.

Archived