Week 8 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

Just now, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

But it was the refs fault.....

I didn't watch the game, so I have no clue what you're talking about, but its still funny Mike White threw for 400+, especially when you add in the fact the Jets never cracked 300 yards (closest was 297 in OT against TEN) passing with Zach Wilson.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I didn't watch the game, so I have no clue what you're talking about, but its still funny Mike White threw for 400+, especially when you add in the fact the Jets never cracked 300 yards (closest was 297 in OT against TEN) passing with Zach Wilson.

There was a bad call at the end of the game when the Bengals were down that everyone is blaming the loss on, ignoring the fact that they were down to the Jets with 2 minutes left after giving up 400 yards to Mike White

1 minute ago, Dome said:

ESPN app says it was Jordan and Onyemata…

either way, Dav or Ony, love seeing them making plays  

I saw Davenport grab Brady's jersey and thought Brady might have lost it bumping into his OL trying to throw it, but Jordan did reach over the top of the OL blocking him and knocked it out. Cam is a beast.

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

There was a bad call at the end of the game when the Bengals were down that everyone is blaming the loss on, ignoring the fact that they were down to the Jets with 2 minutes left after giving up 400 yards to Mike White

Ah gotcha. Yeah, I don't think any Jets fan cares about any excuses.

A win is a win and if you lose to the Jets and with their back-up playing at that, then you probably deserve it.