Week 10 Thread: The one with THAT AP Poll

MikeT14

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I can’t wait to see the mental gymnastics that the committee spits out to keep Bama at 2 on Tuesday.

Better make peace with it.  They'll be #2.  Oregon will be 3 assuming they can hold on on and Ohio State will be 4.  I'll be interested to see what happens with Cincinnati/Michigan/Oklahoma now.  Michigan is clearly handling Indiana (as they should), but the Michigan State loss certainly hurts their argument.  I would imagine that Cincinnati slides into 5 and Michigan at 6 followed by Oklahoma at 7.

Just now, CWood21 said:

Better make peace with it.  They'll be #2.  Oregon will be 3 assuming they can hold on on and Ohio State will be 4.  I'll be interested to see what happens with Cincinnati/Michigan/Oklahoma now.  Michigan is clearly handling Indiana (as they should), but the Michigan State loss certainly hurts their argument.  I would imagine that Cincinnati slides into 5 and Michigan at 6 followed by Oklahoma at 7.

Oh I know it's going to happen.  I just can't wait to hear what they say to justify their stance other then "It's Alabama."