The Book of Boba Fett- New Episodes Wednesdays

Acgott

40 minutes ago, adamq said:

It's strictly against the jedi code... they are not supposed to have personal attachments to others nor any possessions..

I feel you, and I get it, and it makes sense. 

Yoda didn't give a flying F that Luke was using his presumed dead father's lightsaber who turned out to be the biggest traitor jedi since Revan. Where did he get such a personal object? Obi-Wan freaking Kenobi. 

I know the Star Wars mythos has grown and evolved since then, especially around Jedi Code and what not, but Luke should not know better IMO lol

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I feel you, and I get it, and it makes sense. 

Yoda didn't give a flying F that Luke was using his presumed dead father's lightsaber who turned out to be the biggest traitor jedi since Revan. Where did he get such a personal object? Obi-Wan freaking Kenobi. 

I know the Star Wars mythos has grown and evolved since then, especially around Jedi Code and what not, but Luke should not know better IMO lol

I actually don’t remember why Luke would even adhere to such a code. He had Leia and Han. Wouldn’t that be personal attachment?

Edited by Xenos

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

I actually don’t remember why Luke would even adhere to such a code. He had Leah and Han. Wouldn’t that be personal attachment?

none in current cannon that we have seen. The comics, I believe, are still inbetween Empire and RoTJ so the only post RoTJ Luke we have seen is the Reyillogy and this. In the old cannon he got married FFS

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

none in current cannon that we have seen. The comics, I believe, are still inbetween Empire and RoTJ so the only post RoTJ Luke we have seen is the Reyillogy and this. In the old cannon he got married FFS

Yeah I remembered Mara Jade 😁

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Another point that someone brought up in another board: it was Luke’s attachment to his father that led him to being able to save Vader in the first place. So him adhering to the old Jedi code made no sense. He even stated as much in The Last Jedi.

12 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Another point that someone brought up in another board: it was Luke’s attachment to his father that led him to being able to save Vader in the first place. So him adhering to the old Jedi code made no sense. He even stated as much in The Last Jedi.

Would Grogu be Luke's first padawan? Maybe he's trying to go "by the book"

5 hours ago, Xenos said:

I actually don’t remember why Luke would even adhere to such a code. He had Leia and Han. Wouldn’t that be personal attachment?

He’s the only Jedi he knows of, so can see him just going default but the book.

I think part of this could be him learning that maybe things should be different.

Like he took in his nephew to personally train in the next 10 canonical years or so. 

Ultimately allowing for attachment only to have it blow up in his face and have him scared to do anything, so he exhaled himself.

48 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

The Jedi code was wrong to say no attachments (I have not watched this show yet).

Should I watch this show? It just sounds not good.....

If you like The Mandalorian, then start on episode 5 and 6.

• Like 1