The Book of Boba Fett- New Episodes Wednesdays

Acgott

This is just to hype up that it's coming, 90+% of the fan base for this show is already baked in, and with the credit they have with The Mandalorian, even a lot of casuals will give this a shot no matter what.  I'm not surprised that this trailed showed us almost nothing, and wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see anything past episode 1 in it.

• Like 1

I'm not huge on Boba Fett, like he's alright I guess, but I only started reaaaalllllyyyy digging in to Star Wars about 18 months ago so I missed the era when he became a true cult hero.

I'm still looking forward to this, and will watch all of it as you can please hook any Star Wars show directly in to my veins as I need all the lore. But the trailer didn't do much for me, and there's certainly future series I'm more excited about - Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, Mandalorian season three.

1 hour ago, RJ_11 said:

I'm not huge on Boba Fett, like he's alright I guess, but I only started reaaaalllllyyyy digging in to Star Wars about 18 months ago so I missed the era when he became a true cult hero.

I've never been big in him either, I believe he got a lot of following in the extended universe books that Disney made non-canon, but a large part of it was just people thought he looked cool.

I'm more excited for this because of my faith in Favreau and Filoni who I believe are the executive producers for this as well.

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2021 at 3:44 AM, THE DUKE said:

I've never been big in him either, I believe he got a lot of following in the extended universe books that Disney made non-canon, but a large part of it was just people thought he looked cool.

I'm more excited for this because of my faith in Favreau and Filoni who I believe are the executive producers for this as well.

With 5 lines in the trilogy, and one of them was AHHHH