The Book of Boba Fett- New Episodes Wednesdays

Acgott

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Ahsoka popping up again was unexpected, she has her series coming up which I'm fairly confident will be the search for Ezra Bridger (Go watch Rebels if you haven't yet) so they need to start moving her towards that path.  She was pretty much just window dressing in this, and the want to drop the line about Luke being like his father.

Much better job on de-aged Luke this go around.  A few shots were a little choppy, but all together much better.  Luke obviously hasn't learned his lesson yet about the downfalls of strict adherence to the jedi code (I guess Ben Solo teaches him that lesson).  All everyone wants to see is a Beskar clad light sabre wielding Grogu.

They hired that guy from youtube that showed them up, was glad to see it looking better.
The voice to mouth movement is a little off, but gets the job done.

• Like 1

So good.. Luke looked great this time & Cad Bane was bad***. 

Boba spends way too much time without the helmet on.. that armor (and Slave 1) is really the reason he's cool. Not upset this has turned into Mandalorian season 3

Edited by adamq

Why have the two best episodes of this series been when Boba Fett has no lines and like one scene when he just gave the cool guy nod? I'm not really bothered about him taking down the Pykes next week now 😂

But I loved this again, live action Cad Bane was cool as hell and he looked awesome. Luke looked amazing, didn't know they hired the guy from YouTube but he did they did a great job with this. Ahsoka is my absolute fave so I'm all for her giving her a little cameo - if many people had only met her in The Mandalorian, this just reminds people about her again before her own series comes out. 

Take the lightsaber, Grogu, you know you want to. Also Grogu's pathetic little jumps at the start and then his flips later on really made me laugh. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Everyone wants a beskar clad jedi weilding a light sabre

Seriously. If they don't make this cute green f***er reach his full potential and wreak havoc on the universe, then I'm going to be ticked. Also, I'd like to see him in that armor, too. Why does Luke give him an ultimatum?! 

1 hour ago, WizeGuy said:

Seriously. If they don't make this cute green f***er reach his full potential and wreak havoc on the universe, then I'm going to be ticked. Also, I'd like to see him in that armor, too. Why does Luke give him an ultimatum?! 

It's strictly against the jedi code... they are not supposed to have personal attachments to others nor any possessions..

• Like 1