Week 9 GDT: Titans @ Rams

TitanLegend

people will talk about the offense without henry but i honestly believe taylor lewan's absence was much more consequential tonight. the offensive gameplan reminded me of that game where we had no offensive linemen and blaine gabbert at QB vs the texans a few years back. it was clear that we had absolutely no faith in the OL to hold up pass blocking for any amount of time, and bobby hart proved that lack of faith correct almost any time we tried. i think we'll see improvement with lewan back and against teams that don't have aaron donald.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

So uhh….is it time for us to give Shane Bowen his credit?

I want to see us do better against worse QBs and offenses. Next week we play against the Siemian led  Saints. Payton is awesome and so is Kamara but if we can hold Stafford and and the Mahomes a whole game without TDs, absolutely no reason why we shouldn’t be able to beat up on Siemian and then the Texans.

Also I’m sure that Schwartz fella has a lot to do with it as well.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, CosmicCrown said:

4-0 through that gauntlet of a schedule segment is impressive, but counting the insane amount of injuries as well? ****in Vrabel man. 

1-0 to start the 3rd Quarter of the season 

Titans have a real shot to go 4-0 in this 3rd quarter 

NO won’t be easy 

Kind of expect us to start out sluggish because of the long flight back and lack of practice time a lot of these guys won’t have this week

NE won’t be easy either but their offense hasn’t been good but their defense has been playing very well 

Really hope Lewan Fulton Evans are able to get back to help give us some fresher bodies that will be needed next week