Week 9 GDT - Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Did they explain the penalties on TV at all? Lol how TF was that not offsetting?

What was the original flag on before norman went to their bench 

Kirkpatrick..... No Lenoir. Gross 

NFL refereeing has gotten horrible the last 5 years. It's not even a fun product to watch. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean the fumbles are luck, they just are....But the other stuff? Nope, just a bad team.

I don't think you can overturn this. Juice's knee may have hit the white line.

But when you are so bad at them when is it just not luck anymore. Certain recoveries for sure but i always feel when we fumble we lose and in the rare case we cause one we lose more often than not.

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

But when you are so bad at them when is it just not luck anymore. Certain recoveries for sure but i always feel when we fumble we lose and in the rare case we cause one we lose more often than not.

This is just a stat that varies year by year tbh. But could be we just don't have ballhawks I guess. 

WHY DON'T YOU RUN THE PLAY BEFORE THE TWO MINUTE WARNING? WHY DON'T YOU?? PLEASE TELL ME?? WE ARE DOWN 17-0, YOU NEED TO HAVE AS MANY PLAYS AS POSSIBLE!

And if we score, we have three timeouts where we can potentially get the ball back. I just don't understand man, I just don't understand. 

• Like 2