Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Dude, his smile/cringe at the Joe Rogan line was rough

There are like legit 100,000+ people, maybe way more, than trust Joe ******* Rogan over the some of the most educated people on Earth. 

NOAH GET THE ARK

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

What if dude can't handle the reaction and retires? LMAO I wouldn't put it past him.

IMagine caring this much about "Legacy" then just setting it all ablaze with this move.

The ONLY, and I mean ONLY path forward here for Rodgers is something akin to this:

• Like 2

I gotta say, somehow I became the single best poster this board has seen since Outpost hung up the cleats.

Idk how it happened, or what happened to me to cause it, but y'all definitely don't deserve me at my best unless you accept me at my worst (kicking).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

I wonder what McAfee actually thinks?

I've been of the belief for a while that he and AJ are not-so-low-key grifting.  And by "not-so-low-key" I mean that Pat's so over-the-top that only people that want to be fed confirmation-bias are going to fall for his grift (not even sure grift is the right word except where those people are concerned - but there are a lot of those folks, so...) and not think he's being sarcastic/satirical.  The one thing that's clear about Pat and AJ is they care most about making money, primarily, and you see the secondary stuff come out in their interactions with guys like Chuck Pagano who casual folks have probably forgotten about, not the big names like Rodgers.