Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Didn't you have Covid bad like I did if I recall? They took 15k of my money, told me they couldn't help me and basically if I started dying to call them back. THAT'S the correct way to treat it? Please. I'll be paying that **** off the for YEARS and they did nothing for me. I went home and suffered.

Don't know if Ivermectin works, don't know if any of them work. Not going to tell anyone to take them. Can tell you the ones they are most vehemently against are the cheapest ones. I had a friend who begged and got a Remdesivir treatment, and on top of the cost of the meds, they force you to stay in the hospital over the course of the dosage, racking up even more bills.

I'm family friends with a high up doc in the Aurora system, out of my network so I can't use him, but he told me all they needed was a chest X-ray and to prescribe me an inhaler. The healthcare system is about profits, not treatment. (I'm talking very top of the food chain here before someone gets offended, I have wonderful friends and family in the healthcare field and I'm sure there are wonderful people here who are as well). Some eye opening documentaries I've watched about how everyone was misled about painkillers when they hit the market, I'm glad Aaron spoke up here as I personally don't believe in everything we're being told and don't have a platform like him.

I fail to see how you getting ****ed in the *** by the health care system has anything to do with vaccines, if anything, it would make me want to get vaxxed more.

You just seem frustrated and this is the outlet

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Dude did all that "research" just to come up with some DIY crap and shoved lavender oil up his butt or something and he still tested positive. Worked like a charm, bozo

Lolololol **** this all shouldn't be so funny to me

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

There's a brief period in the middle where it's kinda harmless, and then the wheels fall off

Yeah I got like 13 minutes or some crap left.

I felt a few of his points, if I'm being honest. But overall, it's just Jesus ******* Christ man...

7 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Molnupiravir is a viral inhibitor. It's not a preventative treatment. You take it after you test positive, and the affects aren't immediate.

The only impact this would have on NFL testing is maybe you could cut down the wait period for non vaccinated people from 10 days to 5 days. 

It works by creating a copy error in the viral cells, such that future cloned cells aren't viable. You still need your antibodies to get rid of the viral cells that aren't impacted and even the ones that are.

How this would be acceptable to people and not a vaccine, I have no idea. A vaccine produces an extremely predictable antibody. This creates an actual mutation in the virus. 

that would be a substantial improvement. i didn't specifically mention molnupiravir because it is just one of many in the non-antibody meditaed category of therapeutics that happens to be farthest along.

i sincerely doubt rodgers would be intrested in molnupiravir.

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Didn't you have Covid bad like I did if I recall? They took 15k of my money, told me they couldn't help me and basically if I started dying to call them back. THAT'S the correct way to treat it? Please. I'll be paying that **** off the for YEARS and they did nothing for me. I went home and suffered.

Don't know if Ivermectin works, don't know if any of them work. Not going to tell anyone to take them. Can tell you the ones they are most vehemently against are the cheapest ones. I had a friend who begged and got a Remdesivir treatment, and on top of the cost of the meds, they force you to stay in the hospital over the course of the dosage, racking up even more bills.

I'm family friends with a high up doc in the Aurora system, out of my network so I can't use him, but he told me all they needed was a chest X-ray and to prescribe me an inhaler. The healthcare system is about profits, not treatment. (I'm talking very top of the food chain here before someone gets offended, I have wonderful friends and family in the healthcare field and I'm sure there are wonderful people here who are as well). Some eye opening documentaries I've watched about how everyone was misled about painkillers when they hit the market, I'm glad Aaron spoke up here as I personally don't believe in everything we're being told and don't have a platform like him.

The American healthcare system is a huge criminal conspiracy. So there should be no surprise at vaccine hesitancy or being skeptical of big pharma that have ruined loads of lives off their greed.

I'm pro-Vax but I totally get where people are coming from who may not be. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

Maybe one day some of you Americans will learn there's a whole world outside and not everything revolves around you. Most of the rest of the world has free healthcare and therefore don't care about the cost of a medicine - if anything, governments will push for cheaper options to reduce costs. Yet, none of these alternative medicines are being used anywhere else, I wonder why could that be.

SHUT UP YOU DAMN FOREIGNER..MUURRICCAAA

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I fail to see how you getting ****ed in the *** by the health care system has anything to do with vaccines, if anything, it would make me want to get vaxxed more.

You just seem frustrated and this is the outlet

Im not arguing against the vax, but the flaming of anyone challenging what the CDC says as not gospel. 

Sorry to hear of your insurance/financial hassles @Packerraymond

I've got good insurance but I've honestly not asked how I'm covered for all the potential treatments COVID could mandate - and I choose not to find out by catching it - hence, I got vaxxed (and got my family vaxxed) when it was available and I still wear a mask when visiting indoor common areas (read: grocery store).

The numbers are turning and the treatments are becoming more plentiful - which should reduce those costs.
In a few months, I suspect it will be as treatable as many ills.

It'll be interesting to see how quickly they put out a Tier 1 version of the pill form. 

Edited by Leader

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Im not arguing against the vax, but the flaming of anyone challenging what the CDC says as not gospel. 

The funny part is, I've never read anything from the CDC. 

I guess this just seems like common sense to me if I'm being honest, it sounds kinda stupid at face but it's just how I feel

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

SHUT UP YOU DAMN FOREIGNER..MUURRICCAAA

Haha sorry about that, rereading it came off more aggressive than I meant. What I wanted to say is - I agree with the poster above that the American healthcare system is criminal, but as you said, you shouldn't let that affect your health choices. COVID is a worldwide problem, you can definitely check what other countries are doing to get more information about what works and what doesn't.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

How about the science behind it? I have no ******* clue what the CDC says because I don't pay attention to that nonsense. However, I do listen to the science behind the vaccinations and how they work and don't have automatic distrust in anything ever because life simply isn't that black or white. I live in the grey areas and I don't automatically assume that because one thing is ****ed that another will be.

• Like 4