Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yep. He, apparently, knows that Ivermectin is prescribed for humans for use by humans, but accused someone else of taking a "horse dewormer". And my question would be: why? Why is that the preferred approach?

probably because it's literally a horse dewormer that has no benefit in humans [in this context]

why you want to belabor this point is just an exercise in fulfilling your fragile ego

Edited by incognito_man

Just now, incognito_man said:

probably because it's literally a horse dewormer that has no benefit in humans

why you want to belabor this point is just an exercise in fulfilling your fragile ego

I mean, the part in bold is completely false. Ivermectin absolutely provides a benefit to humans.

My ego is cool. I'm on an internet forum attempting to have a conversation. Why are you so angry?

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean, the part in bold is completely false. Ivermectin absolutely provides a benefit to humans.

My ego is cool. I'm on an internet forum attempting to have a conversation. Why are you so angry?

We're all angry because our star QB is taking medical advice from Joe Rogan. JOE ROGAN!!!

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

i edited right before you posted because i knew the point would be lost on you lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

This place is far too toxic. I'ma unsub from the thread and see myself out. You guys have a good one.

we are all going to really really miss your extremely genuine comments/questions and complete lack of an agenda

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Howler said:

Most institutions start off with noble goals and then degrade into vehicles of self-preservation. Such is the way of humans.  A common tale of woe. 

Sort of like a company most of us know.  Their old slogan told to me by one of their original employees....."Don't be Evil".