Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

20 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I mean, I'm really none of those things - but QAron indicated today that the entrance criteria to be in the "woke" crowd is now simply understanding and believing in vaccine science

I figured, but they're also just blanket insults utilized for anyone left of center right now. And it's hilarious because most folks using those as insults probably don't know what half of those even mean outside of seeing some edge lord say it on Twitter once.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Norm said:

You aren't. None of those, imo, are the issue

Thank you! I know people are pissed because he didn't get the two pokes and in their opinion lied about it.

#6 is the big one for me. It's not about the vaccine, it's about compliance. The idea that you MUST comply. There is no reason for a person with natural immunity after having the virus to get the vaccine.

Good for Aaron Rodgers for standing his ground. 

There is a trail of posts from me not exactly embracing his off season activities, so I'd hardly be called an 'apologist.' 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Thank you! I know people are pissed because he didn't get the two pokes and in their opinion lied about it.

#6 is the big one for me. It's not about the vaccine, it's about compliance. The idea that you MUST comply. There is no reason for a person with natural immunity after having the virus to get the vaccine.

Good for Aaron Rodgers for standing his ground. 

There is a trail of posts from me not exactly embracing his off season activities, so I'd hardly be called an 'apologist.' 

he said on mcafee that he didn't know if he would count as vaxed or unvaxed now

14 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Pierre Kory is an ultra sound doctor. I cannot believe people are so desperate for anything other than the vaccine that we're listening to glorified ultra sound techs

It tells you how controlled these medical boards are, if Cory's testimony is true. Powerful individuals are placing their fate in the hands of so-called "ultrasound techs" because they feel the cons of the vaccine outweigh the pros. 

Why the hesitancy for therapeutics?  Why the fanatical push for a faulty vaccine class with efficacy rates in the low 50s (against the current variant), given an illness with a negligible mortality rate? Take away the highly charged emotional argument that people MAY die and there is nothing there, from a logical standpoint. 

Edited by Howler

6 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Actually he is a pulmonologist/critical care physician.  He was the director of the trauma unit at the UW.

He resigned early in the pandemic.  I will say nothing more other than I disagree with his methods.

What is his specialty in?

8 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Well, 

Adams - vaccinated

Barry - vaccinated

Yiadom - vaccinated (fringe roster player who would have been cut if he weren't)

Taylor - vaccinated (see Yiadom)

Lazard - close contact but NEVER tested positive

Benkert - vaccinated - See Yiadom and Taylor

Those are the people within the organization who got COVID or were close contacts! So yeah, he likely got it from a vaccinated person. It's really not rocket science. 

Yeah, no, Malik Taylor spent 10 days on the Covid list. Good chance he wasn't vaccinated. All fringe players are not vaccinated. 

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:
9 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Actually he is a pulmonologist/critical care physician.  He was the director of the trauma unit at the UW.

He resigned early in the pandemic.  I will say nothing more other than I disagree with his methods.

Dang. I just realized that I was at a party at this guy's house a few years ago...

I never put that together until right now.

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

So, QAron does his grocery shopping at Lambeau? He lives with his teammates? He eodemands that the restaurants he dines at only employ and serve vaccinated people?

Why would anyway even wager a guess at whether he got it from someone vaccinated or unvaccinated? It's so stupid. The only answer is that you have an agenda.

You assume he grocery shops? 😂 Ever hear of ship't? He doesn't grocery shop and  probably doesn't go out much at all. The reality is he got it from somebody he spent a lot of time with in close proximity. Even you should be able to figure out that is likely a teammate who got COVID.

Your desperation to hang onto your narrative has affected your ability to reason or see anything other than the way you WANT IT TO BE. Not the way it is. 

Taylor went on the COVID list Oct. 14th Rodgers didn't test positive until after 14 days so it wasn't who he got it from. 

Packers place Malik Taylor on COVID-19 reserve list - ProFootballTalk (nbcsports.com)

Edited by Old Guy

3 minutes ago, Howler said:

It tells you how controlled these medical boards are, if Cory's testimony is true. Powerful individuals are placing their fate in the hands of ultrasound techs because they feel the cons of the vaccine outweigh the pros. 

Why the hesitancy for therapeutics?  Why the fanatical push for a faulty vaccine class with efficacy rates in the low 50s (against the current variant), given an illness with a negligible mortality rate? Take away the highly charged emotional argument that people MAY die and there is nothing there, from a logical standpoint. 

@CWood21

What are we supposed to do about this?

It's against the rules to derail the topic, but it's morally repugnant to let blatant misinformation get posted when it might be listened to and harm others?

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He completed the internal medicine pathway to critical care-  internal medicine residency followed by pulmonary/critical care fellowship.

He was an early adopter of ultrasound for diagnosis in the icu.

He has become a controversial guy due to his stance on Covid treatment.

6 minutes ago, Howler said:

It tells you how controlled these medical boards are, if Cory's testimony is true. Powerful individuals are placing their fate in the hands of so-called "ultrasound techs" because they feel the cons of the vaccine outweigh the pros. 

machine socks GIF