Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I wanna know why he decided to do this prior to the game rather than wait until his next appearance on McAfee on Tuesday? All he did was create a distraction and put himself above the team (again). 

This is a legitimate complaint. I do think Rodgers has a hard time thinking about anybody above his own personal interests. That is a problem. 

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I'll grant you the YES part. But he said immunized. Gray area - sure. But he knew the sh*t storm that was gonna happen and if I was in his place I would have done the same. Everyone on the team and in the offices knew he was not vaccinated and he followed unvaccinated protocols. Thats pretty much the long and short of it for me. The fans hate it because they care about themselves. At the end of the day if you want to fault someone for free choice - have at it. I'm long passed football is life. It's entertainment. 

You keep describing deceptive behavior and calling it not deceptive:

de·cep·tive

/dəˈseptiv/

adjective

giving an appearance or impression different from the true one; misleading

• Like 2

Just now, cannondale said:

I'll grant you the YES part. But he said immunized. Gray area - sure. But he knew the sh*t storm that was gonna happen and if I was in his place I would have done the same. Everyone on the team and in the offices knew he was not vaccinated and he followed unvaccinated protocols. Thats pretty much the long and short of it for me. The fans hate it because they care about themselves. At the end of the day if you want to fault someone for free choice - have at it. I'm long passed football is life. It's entertainment. 

The CDC definition of immunized: Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination.

He was asked if he was happy, he responded, I'm joyous, when he was actually envious. That's a lie. 

• Like 1

Just now, incognito_man said:

You keep describing deceptive behavior and calling it not deceptive:

de·cep·tive

/dəˈseptiv/

adjective

giving an appearance or impression different from the true one; misleading

Dude - you havent had a non bias Rodgers opinion in 4 years. We get it - you hate him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I wanna know why he decided to do this prior to the game rather than wait until his next appearance on McAfee on Tuesday? All he did was create a distraction and put himself above the team (again). 

Cause he was getting roasted and his feelings were hurt.

He thought he was going to go on, clarify his position, and people would forgive him. Instead he just dug his hole deeper. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The CDC definition of immunized: Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination.

He was asked if he was happy, he responded, I'm joyous, when he was actually envious. That's a lie. 

Well according to Rodgers and his advisors - he did complete a process that protected him against disease

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Cause he was getting roasted and his feelings were hurt.

He thought he was going to go on, clarify his position, and people would forgive him. Instead he just dug his hole deeper. 

He exhibits many of the personality traits of a clinical narcissist, TBH.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He claims to have drafted a 500 page report. I would be stunned if the NFL was actually not looking into allergy claims. They have a list of approved medical/religious exemptions. 

The concern for Rodgers was probably, the league knows everything he claims to be allergic too. 

Yes.....but I'm going back in time and putting events back in the bottle to create a new timeline and how this ALL could have been handled far more openly and timely.

The 500 page report info came out in todays ****show. If he'd handled it as I laid out - the report (or telling about it) wouldnt have been necessary.

AR would have come off somewhat as a victim - a personal fav.
He was allergic to the available treatments - Oh no, poor AR!
He'd (desperately) searched or an alternative so he could keep himself healthy - Good for you AR! We wish you well!
The treatment was denied by the big bad NFL - Damn those corporate monsters!

AR = victim.

He'd probably like that outcome more than he does his current circumstance.

Just now, cannondale said:

Well according to Rodgers and his advisors - he did complete a process that protected him against disease

According to flat-earthers the earth is flat.

How should we proceed with these two similar cases of crazy and unqualified people believing things that are contrary to established expert opinion?