Week 9 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

Just now, ChazStandard said:

Why are the Vikings going so run heavy? Outside of one good run Cook has been stuffed all day. That conservative play calling is going to cost them.

Because Klint vowed to establish the run against the Ravens top notch run D instead of attacking its 32nd ranked pass d, This is what its like being a Vikings fan

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Why are the Vikings going so run heavy? Outside of one good run Cook has been stuffed all day. That conservative play calling is going to cost them.

The three most frustrating offenses for me to watch this year have been Indy, Chargers and the Vikings. 

4 minutes ago, biggie. said:

Rhule deserves to be fired if he refuses to bench Darnold. I get the backups don't look appealing, but enough is enough.

I know Darnold isn't the answer at this point, but what does benching him even accomplish when the alternative is *checks depth chart* P.J. Walker? Darnold not being the guy just means the Panthers don't have a guy. Season is a wash, prep for next.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I know Darnold isn't the answer at this point, but what does benching him even accomplish when the alternative is *checks depth chart* P.J. Walker? Darnold not being the guy just means the Panthers don't have a guy. Season is a wash, prep for next.

If the season is a wash, then that's more reason to see what Walker can do.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Literally every time I watch the Chargers, it feels like there should be more points on the board than there are.

100%. And this short game thing just sometimes gets straight up painful. 

It reminds me weirdly of the Jim Bob Cooter led Detroit offenses

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

What does keeping him on the field accomplish?