SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

1 minute ago, NeptunePenguins said:

The Packers, Rams, and Cowboys played so poorly today that they are out of the running for top teams. Titans are overrated. Cardinals don't have much of a history to be trusted. 

How can a team that has been the underdog the last 3 games and won all them, (maybe four depending on what happens in this second half) be overrated?

1 minute ago, renndawg37 said:

Stop underselling the rest of the team. He is one guy who plays one of the least important positions on the field. 

I don't know your posting history, so would you have taken this stance 2 weeks ago if I told you Henry shouldn't be remotely in the running for MVP because he wasn't that important to his team?

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Anyone who knows me knows I'm taking Ramsey over any DB every day of the week. But as far as DPOTY, other than Gilmore (which I by far think he robbed Watt) the AP is giving the award to the guy with Interception totals over the true lockdown corner.

Yep. I'll take the guy who takes away targets (my defintiion of a true shutdown corner) over a guy who gets targeted repeatedly (which just shows QBs dont really respect him).