SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

2 hours ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

Expecting a WTF Stafford? game coming soon.

Better now than later in the season, but it's coming.

Stafford WTF moment was against the Cards and the 1st half of the Seahawks. That was that 2 games in 5 days in the division AFTER the biggest game of the season against the Bucs. Since then Stafford has been A+ so much so that 2 of the past 3 games he has been on the sidelines in 4th quarter after making quick work. It shouldn’t look this easy but it has. The Titans secondary is their biggest weakness and I think Stafford is going to once again have a big game. 

36 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Stafford WTF moment was against the Cards and the 1st half of the Seahawks. That was that 2 games in 5 days in the division AFTER the biggest game of the season against the Bucs. Since then Stafford has been A+ so much so that 2 of the past 3 games he has been on the sidelines in 4th quarter after making quick work. It shouldn’t look this easy but it has. The Titans secondary is their biggest weakness and I think Stafford is going to once again have a big game. 

You make it seem like Stafford is only capable of having one or two bad games per year.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I was nervous about this game before Henry's injury, but with no effective run game to keep our defense honest, I think Tannehill will struggle. I see a blowout. 34-17 Rams.

I love the automatic assumption that we won't have a run game all of a sudden. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lark25 said:

Good luck to anyone on the titans covering Kupp. Made Goff look better than he was for a while, people don't realise how good he is.

He is on record pace for WR. He’s uncoverable. I’ve called him the one player in the league I’d love to add to my team

people realise how good he is, man

• Like 1