NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

@Dome I'm curious. Why is your avi Manti Te'o? lol

Matts claimed to have a chick over at his house, and he was letting her post on his account in the mafia thread in WAYTA (you can read it)

im 99% sure it was just Matts home alone being a weirdo, so I changed my avi to another guy with an invisible girl 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Indeed but it's also a smart move on his part too from a merch standpoint. He's a 1st ballot HOF and collectors who bought his #28 and #26 jerseys will probably buy them again just to have #8.

That's true. Players get a proceed of the merch/jersey sales, right?

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

Good to see our normal slow start 1st quarter is happening.

Stafford ain't playing that well so far. But he does this somewhat routinely. Hopefully, he'll pick it up the second quarter like he often does.

Edited by jrry32
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Matts claimed to have a chick over at his house, and he was letting her post on his account in the mafia thread in WAYTA (you can read it)

im 99% sure it was just Matts home alone being a weirdo, so I changed my avi to another guy with an invisible girl 

Lmao! @Matts4313what part of the game is this? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

He was just trying to make it look better after he did it. 

No, it was sincere.

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Got a mind reader over here.

my "mind reading" was tongue in cheek response to the other poster claiming he knew Ramsey's intent (see the bold)

It's almost like you have an agenda here ;) 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Stafford ain't playing that well so far. But he does this somewhat routinely. Hopefully, he'll pick it up the second quarter like he often does.

Can’t lay all the blame on Stafford. OL is playing their worst first quarter of the season 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

See....it's reasons like this as to why I stay far away from WAYTA.  It's like wondering into the weird part of youtube lol.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I’ll give the credit to the Titans, they are applying great pressure